King Street West is Toronto’s pulse. Often compared to Soho New York as one of the great urban neighbourhoods, the area has become a magnet for culture seekers, foodies and adventurous spirits from far and wide looking to be immersed in a true downtown Toronto scene. Streets lined with indie stores, trendy bars, upscale restaurants and world-famous theatre constantly radiate with new experiences waiting to be discovered.
To be part of the neighbourhood you need not only stand out but remain true to your unique style like a true Maverick.
Empire Communities presents a grand tower of 47 storeys rising above two heritage buildings with restored facades. Empire Maverick Condos will be an upscale living destination for those who crave the excitement of King West.
Empire Maverick Condos Highlights:
- Has a walkscore of 100/100: walkable EVERYWHERE
- Located in the Waterfront Communities-The Island neighbourhood in Toronto
- Located in Toronto’s Entertainment District
- Steps from The Rogers Centre, Roy Thompson Hall, Art Gallery of Ontario and TIFF Bell Lightbox
- Walking distance to St Andrew Station & Union Station
- Short commute to University of Toronto and Ryerson University
- Close to shops, restaurants and schools
- Has a transit score of 100/100: world class public transportation
- Nearby parks include St. Patrick’s Square, Clarence Square and Simcoe Park
- Amenities include: ground floor lobby with sizable parcel storage room, wifi enabled shared workspace, open-concept event space with prep kitchen, Maverick Social bar with access to outdoor terrace, private dining room with access to outdoor kitchen, Maverick fitness centre with yoga room, beauty bar with halo lighting and an outdoor terrace with BBQs and lounge seating and much more.
Here are the TOP 5 Reasons to Buy at Empire Maverick Condos
1.Living at Empire Maverick Condos means you are next to many great venues which is why King West is buzzing day and night.
Enjoy this location’s perfect Walk Score of 100/100 by visiting nearby attractions, such as The Rogers Centre, The Air Canada Centre, Ripley’s Aquarium, tons of popular pubs and delicious restaurants. Not to mention, Empire Maverick condos will feature retail space at street level.
More Exciting places to visit:
TIFF Bell Lightbox
The Princes of Whales Theatre
Roy Thompson Hall
CF Toronto Eaton Centre
Thai Princess Restaurant
Murder Mystery Toronto
2. Easily Accessible World-Class Transportation
Residents of Empire Maverick Condos can enjoy the perfect Transit Score of 100/100 by taking advantage of the world-class transit system surrounding this coveted location. The 514 Cherry, 504 King, 510 Spadina, 304 King, 310 Spadina streetcars and numerous buses run along King St.
Union and St. Andrew subway stations are also located nearby and will connect commuters to all the city has to offer.
3. Luxury Amenities
Residents of Maverick Condos will be privy to luxury amenities located throughout the building.
-Large Outdoor Terrace featuring BBQ’s, dining and lounging
-Spa & Fitness Centre
-Co-Working Space and much more
4. Empire Maverick Condos is the vision of Empire Communities, known for a tradition of creating prestigious award-winning new homes, communities and amenities and has earned a reputation for outstanding attention to detail and customer service.
5. Great Investment Opportunity
Density and jobs have greatly increased in this pocket of downtown Toronto over the years and has shown no signs of slowing down. King West is also known to rent at a premium making this development an attractive choice to the investor.
Don’t miss out on this once in a lifetime opportunity to invest in one of Toronto’s designated growth centres.
CONNECT WITH ME
Maziar Moini Broker
Home Leader Realty Inc.
Share this project
EVERY MAVERICK NEEDS THEIR SPACE
Introducing The Maverick Social, a new social club experience exclusively for Empire Maverick. Residents will have access to this unprecedented amenity in the form of curated events like private yoga and wine tasting, bespoke concierge services and elevated experiences as discerning as our homeowners through the assistance of an on-site Social Architect to satisfy their every need. The Maverick Social will be piloted through a series of invite-only music, film, style, food and cocktail events attended by some of Toronto’s top influencers, tastemakers and Maverick Original members. Watch this space for an inside look.
A MAVERICK’S STANDARDS AREN’T THE NORM
Designed to reflect a modern era of Toronto living, Maverick will provide amenities that can keep up with residents’ social calendars. By day, the WiFi supported shared workspace will accommodate those who reject the 9 to 5 grind to pursue their entrepreneurial passions. By night, a rooftop lounge, outdoor kitchen and private dining space will be the gathering spots for our social butterflies. A fitness centre with a TRX System and a personal trainer consultation area, and private and shared beauty rooms will keep the Maverick resident’s everyday as stylish as their own personal brand, along with a snack bar to nourish residents on the run.
MAVERICKS EXPECT A HOME AS SMOOTH AS THEY ARE
Empire Maverick will eliminate the mundane frustrations of traditional condo living with built-in innovative features allowing residents to spend time on what matters. Maverick residents will feel confident that their home and building is safe with features like keyless digital door locks on all suites, in-suite community camera views and in-suite home security and remote monitoring. To elevate the Maverick experience, residents will benefit from a custom app allowing on-line service booking for dog-walkers, catering, and juice delivery as well as a management system providing a smoother process when booking guest suites and private dining.
Empire Maverick Amazing Views
Maziar Moini Broker
Home Leader Realty Inc.
- (416) 599-9599 x150 (Office)
- (416) 599-9599 (Business)
- (416) 888-7654 (Cell)
- 1(800) 970-7654 (Fax)