Keystone Condos 2 Summary
Keystone Condos is a pre construction condos project which will be located in the heart of Mississauga by Kaneff Property Limited. Located on Fairvew and Mississauga Valley neighborhood. Keystone Condos will have 2 towers 20 and 23 stories and will have 406 units in total. So many wonderful reasons to live there. With its prime location, it’s just stone throw away from one of the largest shopping malls – Square one which has almost all major brands housed in it. There are plenty of places like Celebration Square to spend evenings with your friends or just by yourself.
Neighborhoods and Location
Residents will enjoy access to nearby Cooksville Creek Ravine, trails and parks. Keystone will be minutes away Square One Shopping Centre, Sheridan College and local dining, entertainment and amenities. Other points of interest include: Mississauga Civic Centre, Mississauga Celebration Square, Living Arts Centre, Central Library, YMCA, Playdium, Cineplex Cinemas, Art Gallery, Mississauga Valley Community Centre and Mississauga Credit Valley YMCA Child Care Centre.
There is also easy access to top schools: Sheridan College – Hazel McCallion Campus, University of Toronto Mississauga, Father Michael Goetz Catholic Secondary School, Fairview Public School, Adult Education Centre, PLASP Child Care Services St. Charles Garnier, Sts. Peter & Paul Separate School and
The Valleys Senior Public School
Keystone is a central point of access to both public transit and major highways including the 401, 403, 407, 410 and QEW. The building is just minutes away from existing transit lines, taking you directly to Union Station and Pearson International Airport and steps away from the future LRT with expected completion date: 2021–2022. Residents will have access to a a rapid gateway to the city from Port Credit to Brampton. This is in addition to GO Transit lines, MI WAY bus routes and Zum lines.
Keystone Condos 2 Highlights:
- Entertainment- Minutes away from Square One, Playdium Amusement Centre, Living Arts Centre, Celebration Square, Lions Farmers Market, Cineplex cinemas, Mississauga Valley Park, Woodington Green, Stonebrook Park
- Plenty of eat pout places to enjoy your evenings like Irish Pub, Chipotle Mexican Grill, Earls Kitchen+Bar, Jack Astor’s Bar and Grill, Starbucks and Tim Horton, Panera Bread, Host, Udupi Madras Café and many more
- Central Library, Sheridan College – Hazel Mc Cal lion Campus, The Valleys Senior Public School, Briarwood Public School
- 15 minutes away from Cooksville Go Station by bus
- Close to Hwy 403, 401, & QEW
- Easy access to 403
- Walk score of – 75/100
- Transit score – 72/100
CONNECT WITH ME
Maziar Moini Broker
Home Leader Realty Inc.