Mobilio Condos Summary
The future is bright for Vaughan, and one luxury condominium looks to become the ideal urban residence by capitalising upon its address at the city’s brand-new premier location.
Mobilio Condos is a pre-construction development and first phase of the Mobilio master-planned community located in the Vaughan Metropolitan Centre (VMC) central business community of Vaughan. Set for a VIP launch in spring 2019, this development has an estimated occupancy date of April 2022.
Inspired by timeless Italian design and architecture, this charming and family-friendly mixed-use community caters to the modern contemporary urban lifestyle with its deluxe facilities and elegant amenities. As decadent as this may be, residents will find practical solutions awaiting them in the form of neighbourhood conveniences and services, all located nearby.
Engineered from the ground up to be a walkable community and central meeting area, the VMC has laid the groundwork necessary for a vibrant central core by establishing it first and foremost as a transportation hub. Already equipped with TTC subway access and regional bus service, public transportation serving this neighbourhood will immeasurably improve with the potential construction of a brand-new GO train station located just 15 minutes away by bus.
Vaughan’s plan to construct a wholly new downtown from scratch may seem unexpected and fanciful, but this city has surprisingly exceeded expectations before. Having doubled in population size since 1991, Vaughan has leapfrogged its way into becoming the 5th largest city in the Greater Toronto Region, attracting new residents and a growing reputation.
With this new downtown area, Vaughan is expected to attract 25,000 residents and create 11,000 jobs by 2031, a distinction mirrored by independent research think tank Real Estate Investment Network (REIN) who names this city as being one of Ontario’s best urban areas for real estate market performance and suitability for investment over the next 5 years.
Vaughan is a city on its way up, and this development is the way through which new homeowners can be a part of this unprecedented prosperity. So choose Mobilio today, and be sure to sign up with GTA-Homes to receive all the latest updates on this exciting real estate project.
As the first phase of the master-planned community, this exceptional condo development will consist of 550 living units spread throughout two high-rise towers measuring 20 and 21 storeys, respectively. And, with Menkes Developments handling its construction and design, this condo looks to become part of an ongoing legacy of well-constructed buildings that offer unparalleled comfort and splendor.
Lavish and immaculately-made, other Menkes developments that fully demonstrate their luxuriousness include Pears on the Avenue in Yorkville, Four Seasons Hotel & Residences in Yorkville, and Empress Walk in North York City Centre.
Complementing this aura of excellence is a bustling periphery of nearby shops and services, making this area all the more convenient for locals.
CONNECT WITH ME
Maziar Moini Broker
Home Leader Realty Inc.
Location & Neighborhood
Situated near the intersection of Jane Street and Highway 7, the Vaughan Metropolitan Centre central business district is representative of a bright future to come by building upon its many existing services and businesses that are all easily accessible by local residents.
In its present incarnation, the VMC is home to shops and businesses such as banks, several popular restaurant chains, pharmacies, two movie theatre complexes, hotels, a comedy club, and a number of big brand stores like Canadian Tire, Costco, Staples, IKEA, and Walmart. Meanwhile, popular retail centres like Vaughan Mills and Yorkdale are also located in in the surrounding vicinity.
Because Vaughan is home to a number of nationally-known attractions, this location is served by a number of cultural and entertainment destinations. These include Canada’s largest theme park Canada’s Wonderland; Canada’s largest indoor reptile zoo Reptilia; Canada’s greatest collection of Group of Seven paints at the McMichael Canadian Art Collection; and open-air heritage museum Black Creek Pioneer Village.
And owing to its placement at the northern end of the GTA, Vaughan is host to a number of natural green spaces that include Boyd Conservation Park and the Kortright Centre for Conservation located just 15 minutes away by car.
Of course, Vaughan Metropolitan Centre’s best and most convenient amenities would have to be its eponymously-named subway station. Opened at the end of 2017, this 8.6 kilometer-long TTC subway extension allows local residents to commute to downtown Toronto in just 47 minutes. Among the many new residents to take advantage of this new transportation infrastructure are York University students who are able to commute from here to Keele campus in just 5 minutes.
And yet, to recognise VMC as only a subway station is to ignore its status as a regional transportation hub. On the surface, the VMC houses a bus terminal that provides service for YRT, VIVA, and Brampton’s Züm busses.
Although current GO train service is less than ideal with stations located out of the way to the north and south, future plans are ensuring that the VMC will become even more convenient for public transportation. The city is in talks to develop a brand new Barrie line GO station to the east of VMC on Highway 7 in neighbouring Concord, potentially allowing local residents to commute to downtown Toronto in 45 minutes.
Among all these many developments and services, Vaughan is well on its way to putting itself on the map as an alternative downtown destination in the GTA. And, right in the thick of it will be Mobilio Condos, the premium address with the luxury accommodations where residents can live the ideal urban contemporary lifestyle.
Be sure to sign up with GTA-Homes today and receive all the latest updates on this nascent real estate property.
Mobilio Condos Highlights:
- Located in the Heart of Downtown Vaughan
- Steps from the Vaughan Metropolitan Centre Subway Station
- 7 minute drive from York University
- Short drive from Vaughan Mills
- Close to shops, restaurants and schools
- Easy access to Highway 7, 407 and 400
- Has an excellent transit score
- Nearby parks include Joey Panetta Park and Belairway Park
Mobilio & VMC; Balance Urban Neighborhood
Vaughan Metropolitan Center (VMC) has been steadily defining itself as the new core of the Greater Toronto area (GTA). Offering density for residences, employment, entertainment, and supported by accessibility through various modes of transportation, this growing urban centre is quickly becoming one of the most desirable places to live in Canada.
The consistent growth and developments in Vaughan have been initiated by the Municipal and Provincial Government through the city’s Secondary Plan, focused on developing VMC’s residential and employment hubs. Mobilio, the first phase of a Master Planned Community by acclaimed developer, Menkes, is supported by major mobility hubs (VMC & 407) and will boast the housing diversity (condominiums and townhomes) and lifestyle amenities within the heart of VMC.
Menkes’ inspiration for developing such a landmark community was thoughtfully designed, catering to VMC’s growing population, with the core expected to house an additional 25,000 residences over the next few years. The continued rise in population by families, single professionals and academics have been further encouraged due to VMC’s residential property tax of 0.7%, making it one of the lowest in the GTA, thus encouraging home ownership.
With the City of Vaughan’s Community Improvement Plan (CIP), which is offering competitive incentives to encourage office development, VMC’s demographics of skilled professionals continue to be a catalyst behind Vaughan’s title as largest employment hub in the York region. The CIP has fostered the development of 1.5 million sq. ft. of office space, attracting globally recognized employers to VMC. Furthermore, the close proximity to York University’s Keele campus, one of the biggest university campuses in Canada with over 60,000 registered students and 7,000 faculty staff. In addition, Mackenzie Health Hospital is on track for a 2020 completion, which will offer the country’s first fully integrated smart technology, and further support the health and employment needs of the city.
Complemented by the renowned shopping centres (Vaughan Mills, Yorkdale), entertainment (Canada’s Wonderland, Skyzone, Cineplex Colossus) and recreational centres (Trio Sportsplex, YMCA & Vaughan Sportsplex II), Mobilio in VMC offers unparalleled variety for the entire family. Anchored with vast green space, Mobilio is walking distance to parks and trails, including a purposefully designed vertical park and outdoor amenities, Mobilio is offering residents the essential connection to nature.
With the city of Vaughan’s commitment to developing a downtown metropolitan area, Mobilio will boast the entertainment, employment, and outdoor connection to truly define it is a balanced neighborhood in a blossoming urban centre.
Why Mobilio Condos:
- 1st Phase of a 400-acres master planned community.
- Located in the heart of the brand new Vaughan Metropolitan Centre.
- Steps to the Brand New Subway station that will connect you to Downtown Toronto.
- 5 minutes to YORK UNIVERSITY
- 15 minutes to Yorkdale Mall
- 43 minutes to Union Station
- Easy Access to HWY 7/ 400/ 407
- Nearby parks include Belairway Park and Joey Panetta Park
- High-quality Employment Opportunity & Employers: KPMG, PWC, VIVA, 17C, Miller Thomson, GFL, BUCA, TD, BMO, MARC ANTHONY TRUE
- PROFESSIONAL, Pumpernickels
- Multi-Billion Dollar re-development of a brand new downtown that will include new office towers, hotels, entertainment district, convention centres and much much more.
- Incredible opportunity to invest in an emerging downtown before it is developed.
Building Features & Amenities
- Stylish glass and pre-cast building
- 24-hour Concierge
- WiFi in all amenity areas and lobby
- Welcoming grand 2-storey lobby with a seating lounge
- State-of-the-art Fitness Centre including: Separate Weight area, Virtual & Yoga/Aerobics Studios;
- Co-Work lounge and Meeting Room
- Separate Kids Play Room and Outdoor Play Area
- Social TV and Games Lounges
- Party Room with kitchen and separate bar area, seating and formal dining area
- Theatre Room
- Expansive outdoor landscaped terrace with BBQ and dining areas, including communal seating and private dining alcoves; and lounge areas with a fire pit
- On-site management office
- Luxurious hotel-styled guest suite
- Three passenger elevators
- Convenient on-site bicycle storage
General Suite Finishes
- 9′ ceilings in all Principal Rooms with lower bulkheads in some areas to accommodate mechanical and electrical distribution systems*
- Ceiling heights are measured from the concrete floor slab to the underside of the concrete ceilings above
- Thermally-insulated energy efficient windows
- Awning-style* operable windows
- Solid core entry door with designer hardware
- Interior hollow core swing doors and sliding glass doors*
- Contemporary baseboards and coordinated door casings
- Laminate wood flooring” in foyer, living room, dining room*, kitchen, den* and bedroom
- Porcelain** or ceramic** tile flooring in bathroom
- Porcelain/water proof flooring in laundry area*
- Seven (7) brand name appliances, including in-suite laundry with stacked Energy Star washer and dryer
- Individually controlled centralized heating and cooling comfort system
- Custom-designed kitchen cabinetry** including a pantry, engineered quartz
- countertop and porcelain” backsplash
- Stainless steel under-mounted sink with single lever faucet
- European style appliances, including:
- Refrigerator with bottom-mount freezer
- Ceran cook top
- Built-in stainless steel wall oven
- Built-in dishwasher
- Stainless steel microwave
- Fridge and dishwasher to have custom wood panel fronts matching kitchen cabinetry
- Over-the-range exhaust hood fan
- Decorative lighting fixture
- Custom-designed 36″ comfort height vanity** with
- cultured marble vanity top**, integrated sink basin and
- single lever faucet
- Wall sconce light fixture above full width vanity mirror
- and ceiling light fixture
- Soaker tub with full height ceramic**or porcelain** wall
- tiles in tub enclosure with single glass splash guard
- Designer selected white plumbing fixtures with decora
- trim and accessories
- Exhaust fan vented to exterior
- Custom-designed 36” comfort height vanity** with cultured marble vanity top**, integrated sink basin and single lever faucet
- Wall sconce light fixture above full width vanity mirror and ceiling light fixture
- Soaker tub with full height ceramic**or porcelain** wall tiles in tub enclosure with single glass splash guard
- Temperature-controlled pressure balance shower faucet
- Designer selected white plumbing fixtures with decora trim and accessories
- Exhaust fan vented to exterior
Life Safety and Monitoring Systems
- 24 Hour Concierge monitoring system includes strategically placed surveillance cameras and two-way voice communication stations with call buttons in common areas and garage
- Personally coded suite intrusion alarm system, with suite door contact and keypad connected to Concierge desk
- Controlled access to the amenity areas
- Hardwired in-suite smoke detectors
- Concealed in-suite sprinkler system
Electrical and Multi-Media Features
- White Decora designer series receptacles and switches throughout
- Individual service panel with circuit breakers
- Pre-wired for cable T.V. and telephone
- Distinctive ceiling fixture in foyer, kitchen, den*, hallways* and bedroom(s)
- Capped ceiling outlet in living/dining room*
- Individually metered and separately billed for water, electricity, heating and cooling consumption.
- Energy saving construction materials, including superior wall insulation and double-glazed windows
- Low VOC (Volatile Organic Compound) paints and adhesives
- High pressure, low flow showerheads, faucets and low flush toilets for water efficiency in bathrooms
- Premium quality Energy Star appliances, including
- front-loading washing machine designed to
- conserve water and detergent
- energy-efficient ventless dryer
- Energy efficient lighting in common areas, including motion sensors, where possible, to reduce electricity use
- Carbon monoxide monitoring in parking garages to increase efficiency of fans used for fresh air distribution
- Convenient building facilities for sorting household recyclables
- Easily accessible and secure bicycle parking areas
Maziar Moini Broker
Home Leader Realty Inc.
- (416) 599-9599 x150 (Office)
- (416) 599-9599 (Business)
- (416) 888-7654 (Cell)
- 1(800) 970-7654 (Fax)