Condo Project Summary
Make your way to where the action is at the heart of the city. Live an ideal downtown lifestyle instead of being penalized by a commute. Score the deal of the century at the city’s most coveted address.
NO55 Mercer Condos is a pre-construction high-rise condominium development by CentreCourt Developments located at 99 Blue Jays Way near the intersection of King Street West and Spadina Ave in downtown Toronto’s Entertainment District.
With the city’s best restaurants, bars and attractions, this premium luxury condominium is the perfect address to enjoy the best of Canada’s largest city.
Everything from the Rogers Centre, the CN Tower and the Toronto Convention Centre are merely steps away from this central location.
Take in a baseball game, watch a Broadway play, enjoy the active nightlife — it can all be done here in Toronto’s Entertainment District.
This pre-construction development is planned as a 45 storey-high mixed-use residential condo containing a total of 557 living units, taking up a gross floor area of about 34,300 square meters.
Clients will be spoiled with choice as suites will range in size from 31 to a kingly 83 sq meters (333-893 square feet). Corner residences on floors 9 through 45 will contain balconies.
In addition to these posh suites, NO55 Mercer at King W + Blue Jays will be filled with so many deluxe amenities that it will feel like a secondary city.
316 sq meter-sized amenity room with attached kitchen on the sixth floor that will be wrapped by an outdoor amenity space measuring 325 sq meters. As well, a second indoor/outdoor space measuring 652 sq meters will be located on the eighth floor where an outdoor pool will be located.
A two storey-high residential lobby equipped with concierge and mail room will be located on the ground floor as will 4,000 square feet of retail fronting on Blue Jays Way and Mercer Street A five-level underground garage will contain 101 parking spots, of which 14 will be provided for visitors. This garage will also provide parking space for 200 bicycles, 40 of which will be for short-term use.
CONNECT WITH ME
Maziar Moini Broker
Home Leader Realty Inc.
Location & Neighborhood
This downtown Toronto condo is unrivaled for its central location that is surrounded by world-class entertainment and dining, a fact that has been recognized by its first-rate “Walker’s Paradise” Walk Score of 100.
Situated next to the Fashion District and Chinatown, this premium neighbourhood has an intrinsic value that can’t be traded away. This area has no shortage of fine dining, bars, banks, grocery stores, pharmacies and other essential services that turn your run of daily errands into a finely oiled machine.
In a short 5 minute walk, you can reach such notable Toronto destinations like Roy Thomson Hall, Princess of Wales Theatre, and TIFF Bell Lightbox, while other walkable locations include City Hall, University of Toronto and even Ryerson University.
But it’s not all skyscrapers downtown. For a chance to get out into the open, you can visit local parks like Clarence Square, Simcoe Park, or St. Patrick’s Square. Conversely, you can enjoy the splendor of Toronto’s waterfront, located just 15 minutes away by foot.
This downtown address has no peer when it comes to its amazing convenience and walkability, an amazing feat that is duplicated by its unsurpassed transportation option, rated a perfect 100 for its Transit Score.
Local residents can get to two TTC subway stations (St. Andrews and Union) in under 15 minutes, while a 20 minute streetcar ride will take them to Spadina Station. Surrounded by a network of busses and streetcars, residents can even reach Pearson International Airport within 45 minutes using the UP Express.
Why be a cheapskate and shut yourself out with inferior options? Move up to the big leagues, live the ideal urban lifestyle, and give yourself the best in upscale contemporary accommodations. Make NO55 Mercer Way your next home, and make it a great one.
NO55 Mercer Condos Highlights:
- Has a walkscore of 100/100: walkable EVERYWHERE
- Located in the Waterfront Communities-The Island neighbourhood in Toronto
- Located in Toronto’s Entertainment District
- Steps from The Rogers Centre, Roy Thompson Hall, Metro Toronto
- Convention Centre, CN Tower, Ripley’s Aquarium and TIFF Bell Lightbox
- Walking distance to St Andrew Station & Union Station
- Short commute to University of Toronto and Ryerson University
- Close to shops, restaurants and schools
- Has a transit score of 100/100: world class public transportation
- Nearby parks include St. Patrick’s Square, Clarence Square and Simcoe Park
REASONS TO BUY
- AAA Location – Center Ice
- High End Employment
- Luxury Experiences
- Fine Dining
- Close to Tech, Entertainment, Fashion & Financial District
- 150 Meters away from PATH with over 30 km and connecting over 50 offices, 75 buildings, 6 Subway Stations & more.
- Toronto’s Tech Talent is ranked 3rd in North America with 240,000 tech positions with average salary of $100,000 yearly.
- You are also just a 12 Minute walk from Toronto’s Financial District which is home to over 200,000 jobs and the perfect tenant or purchaser of your investment here at 99 Blue Jays Way
- 5 Minutes to Toronto’s Hospital District Including Sick Kids Hospital, Toronto General Hospital, Mt Sinai Hospital, Princess Margaret Hospital
- 24-Hr Concierge
- 18,000 Sq. Ft. of Indoor/Outdoor Amenities – Over Three Floors
- 24-Hr Indoor Fitness Centre / Peloton Bike
- Outdoor Fitness Space and Basketball Court
- Outdoor BBQs and Fire Pits
- Shared Co-Working Space
- Entertainment Room
- Prime Ground Floor AAA Retail
- Pfaff EV Car Share
- Pfaff/Motus On-Demand Valet Service
- Fendi Furnished Lobby
WHY 55 Mercer Condos
- WalkScore of 100/100: Walker’s Paradise – Daily errands do not require a car
- Transit score of 100/100: Rider’s Paradise – World Class public transportation
- Walking distance to the St. Andrew TTC Subway Station at University & King
- Steps to the underground PATH network
- Minutes to Canada’s economic hub – the Financial District
- World class entertainment at your door-step – Musicals, Theatre, Music & more
- Toronto’s biggest Sports Venues minutes away: ACC, Rogers Centre, BMO Field
- Home to the Toronto International Film Festival
- King West has often been compared with Soho, New York