Condo Project Summary
The future looks bright for Markham with this luxurious, riverside condominium development. This bright shimmery beacon is phase four of the magnificent Uptown Markham Master-planned community. Landscaped terraces, a sparkling outdoor pool and a convenient urban neighbourhood make this new deveklopment a striking new edition to this rapidly-growing part of the GTA. Riverview Condos, headed by Times Group Corporation, is scheduled for occupancy in 2021.
This project is located on Water Walk Drive near Highway 7 and Warden Avenue in the Unionville neighbourhood. Rising gracefully above the Rouge River, it consists of an L-shaped structure, made up of two towers, 28 and 8 storeys respectively. With clean, modern lines the building makes a stately and sophisticated addition to the uptown skyline.
The project will include 613 units in total, with a mix of one, two and three bedroom floorplans. Suites range from an efficient 500 square feet to airy lofts of 1,500 square feet with a private terrace and walk-in-closets. Prices start from the high 200’s.
Every unit in this condo project is LEED-certified has been designed to include finishes that are upscale, yet environmentally-conscious. These include stylish plank laminate flooring, durable porcelain tile, quartz counters and other elegant touches. Suites also feature thermally-insulated windows and sliding doors, customized cabinetry and in some cases, soaring 10-foot ceilings.
If luxurious amenities geared toward fitness, social activities and relaxation are your style, you’ll be right at home in this Markham condominium development. With a fully-equipped fitness studio and a connecting walk-out patio, you can look forward to your workouts and have a place to recharge afterwards.
With dedicated rooms for ping pong, billiards and a card lounge, this new building makes a great place to host friends for games night. Other social amenities include a party room with fireside dining, a wet bar and a serving area for catered events. It’s never been so easy or glamorous to throw your very own five-star party. On the building’s 10th floor, you’ll find an outdoor pool and landscaped terrace, offering unparalleled views of the wooded ravine and the Rougeside Promenade to the south.
CONNECT WITH ME
Maziar Moini Broker
Home Leader Realty Inc.
Share this project
Location & Neighbourhood
Nestled between Highway 7 and the gentle currents of The Rouge River, The condo building occupies a great neighbourhood. Already surrounded by a wealth of amenities from retail and restaurants to parks and schools, the area continues to grow rapidly, thanks to its proximity to transit and reputation as a burgeoning business hub.
A VIVA transit stop is located right outside the front door, offering convenient transit connections to almost anywhere in the GTA. The Unionville GO Station is a short drive away, which will take you right to Toronto’s Union Station. Recently the province has committed to increasing GO service to fifteen-minute, all-day intervals, and subsequently, homes with easy access to corresponding stations are predicted to increase in value.
Over the past five years, Markham has grown exponentially as a commercial hub and now boasts 400 corporate head offices and almost 900 science and technology companies, yet rental stock has not kept up with this growth. This means units are in high demand and sometimes result in rental bidding wars; great news for the savvy investor.
Additionally, several major commercial developments are planned for the city, including a, master-planned revitalization of downtown Markham, just a short drive away. This revitalization will include a new upscale shopping centre, commercial space, community resources and a new campus for York University, all features that will only serve to increase the desirability of the city for families, executives and students alike.
Riverview Condos Highlights:
- Steps to the beautiful Downtown Markham
- 25 minute walk to the Unionville GO Station
- 10 minute drive to the CF Markville Shopping Centre
- Steps to the Future York University
- Easy access to Highway 404 and 407
- Close to shops, restaurants and schools
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Nearby parks include Crosby Park, Toogood Park and Carlton Park
Free Special Upgrade Package*
(for Limited Time Only)
Over $45,000 as Standard
One Parking and One Locker Included One Time Free Assignment permitted**
Laminate throughout except tiled areas
— as per Builder’s sample
– Den enclosure with Regular/Sliding Door as per plan
– Engineered Quartz Countertops or equivalent from Builder’s selection with undermount Sink in Kitchen & Washroom(s)
– Electric outlet in main Bathroom as per plan (for heated toilet seat cover) Stainless-steel Appliance package (Microwave with dedicated cabinet shelf as per Builder’s sample, Range hood, Dishwasher, counter-depth Refrigerator, Built-in electric Cooktop, and wall Oven)
– Porcelaine tile in Bathrooms and Laundry
– Modern European-made Kitchen Cabinet with Extended Upper portion Under-cabinet (valance) Lighting in Kitchen
– Crown Moulding in Living Room and Dining Room Soft close Kitchen Cabinet Doors and Drawers Smooth Ceiling with White Paint Throughout
– Window Coverings upgraded to Roller Shades for Windows and Sliding Doors as per plan
– Interior Doors upgraded to 7′ for units with 9 foot-ceiling and 8′ for units with 10 foot-ceilings
-7.1/4″ wood baseboard for units with 10-foot ceilings Staircase railing upgraded to glass railing as per plan
-HST Included & Capped Levies (Studio/1Br/1+Den $4,000, 2Br & Up $5,500)
Maziar Moini Broker
Home Leader Realty Inc.
- (416) 599-9599 x150 (Office)
- (416) 599-9599 (Business)
- (416) 888-7654 (Cell)
- 1(800) 970-7654 (Fax)