Designed for professional offices, customization for specific uses is also possible. Whether it be upgraded electrical wiring required for a dentist or doctor’s practice, or smaller built-in individual workspaces for an accounting agency, Dunpar will work with business owners to create a space that meets their precise needs.
Inside the units, soaring 12’ ceilings are standard on each level, and the quality exterior features a striking, contemporary combination of brick, architectural panels and masonry/precast. Large windows will maximize the amount of natural light that pours into units
FEATURES & FINISHES
- 12’ clear height each floor to underside of slab
- 8’ height 36” wide Aluminum framed glass door
- Core slab, poured concrete or open web joist with concrete topping
- Capped water supply and drainage for future washrooms.
- 4” sanitary service roughed into unit. It shall be located in the floor at Vendor’s discretion. Includes a 3” plumbing vent installed through the roof for future plumbing by the Purchaser. All above floor plumbing, water, fixtures and finishes shall be completed by the Purchaser.
- Rough-in drain for a 2 piece washroom. It shall be located in the floor at Vendor’s discretion. All above floor plumbing, water, fixtures and finishes shall be completed by the Purchaser.
- The Vendor will provide 1” water line for domestic water service stubbed into the unit with shut-off valve.
- Each unit will have 1 individually controlled Natural Gas combination Heating/cooling roof top unit with gas piping and electrically connected.
- Each HVAC unit shall have sheet metal supply & return air duct stubs into unit and terminate at the bottom of the structural steel joist, for future duct distribution by the Purchaser.
- A thermostat with 50’ of coiled control wiring shall be left in the unit. The final installation of the thermostat is the Purchasers responsibility.
- 1,800 sq. ft. units to receive a 3 ton unit.
- 2,400 sq. ft. units to receive a 5 ton unit.
- Each unit shall be provided with 2, 6” capped exhaust vents leading outdoor (through roof or wall) for future venting requirements
- The Vendor will provide 100 AMP, 600 volt electrical service complete with a disconnect switch, splitter and feed to the heating/cooling unit
- The Vendor shall provide 1 conduit from unit to a common area demarcation point