Pemberton Group teams up with Quadrangle Architects in the development of 543 Richmond Street Condos. This condo will rise 15 storeys and will house 534 suites in the heart of Toronto’s Fashion District. Absolute grandeur will exude from this project as its 8-storey podium will feature two wrap-around balconies located on the second and seventh floors. This is your chance to live at Toronto’s most fashionable address as the aesthetics of this building cannot be beat.
Located in the Heart of Downtown Toronto, 543 Richmond will Provide its Residents with Pure Convenience — TTC Streetcar & Bus Routes just Steps Away, Big Box Stores within Walking Distance, and a Great Variety of Toronto’s most Exciting Venues are all just Mere Minutes Away. 543 Richmond will be 15 Stories Tall & House 546 suites. Minutes to financial district, entertainment district, fashion district, PATH System, Trinity Bellwoods Park, OCAD, U of T, Ryerson, & Toronto Western Hospital and steps from 24-hour transportation,highway and airport access. Being built by the award winning Pemberton Group, 543 Richmond will be 15 Storeys tall and house 476 Suites.
Prices are anticipated to be $50.000 to $100,000+ CHEAPER when compared to other downtown developments ($1,200-$1,400 psf)*.
Located in the heart of the city between two of Toronto’s most iconic streets, 543 Richmond is perfectly nestled in the best of both worlds. Minutes from the financial district, entertainment district, fashion district, PATH System, Trinity Bellwoods Park, OCAD, U of T, Ryerson, & Toronto Western Hospital. Steps from 24-hour transportation, highway and airport access. Located in the best culinary neighbourhood in Canada, with more than a dozen of Toronto’s hottest nightclubs and live venues
WHY 543 RICHMOND?
- Perfect Location in the heart of Downtown Toronto, nestled within the Fashion District, with a Walk Score of 99/100 meaning that most of your daily errands do not require a car — Loblaws, Winners, Canada Post, GoodLife Fitness, Shoppers Drug Mart & More are all accessible in less than a 5 Minute Walk!
- Perfect Transit Score of 100/100 meaning that you will be surrounded with world-class transportation options A 3 Minute walk North to the Queen St W & Bathurst St Intersection where you will have access to multiple Streetcar & TTC Bus Routes & a 4 Minute Walk South to the Portland St & King St W Intersection where you will have access to even more Streetcar & TTC Bus Routes — making travelling through the city a breeze
- Just 5 Minutes to Toronto’s Financial District which is home to over 200,000 jobs & will also be the new location for Tim Horton’s Headquarters by the end of 2018
- 4 Minutes to the Gardiner Expressway connecting you to both the Don Valley Parkway (DVP) & Highway 427 allowing you to travel in and out of the city with ease
- 4 Minutes to the University of Toronto, 5 Minutes to OCAD University & 8 Minutes to Ryerson University
- You will also be less than 10 Minutes from Union Station where you will have access to GO Trains, GO Buses, VIA Rail Canada Trains, as well as UP Express where every 15 minutes you can hop on and travel directly to Toronto Pearson International Airport in just 25 Minutes
- 543 Richmond is being built by a very reputable developer, The Pemberton Group, who have over 50 years of experience and are one of the most experienced developers in the GTA
- The total population within 5km of 543 Richmond is estimated to grow from 485,171 in 2016 to 559,056 in 2026 — more impressive is that within just 1km of 543 Richmond the total population growth is estimated to go from 51,273 in 2016 to 69,359 in 2026 — that’s almost a 20,000 increase
Pemberton Group has designed u-shaped structure that will enclose a beautifully landscaped courtyard. 543 Richmond Street Condos will be a stunning reflection of this historic neighbourhood.
The midrise portion will be anchored by an eight-storey podium, while the remaining seven floors will feature stepbacks, terraces and wraparound balconies, adding a textured, architectural appeal to the site.
Two levels of underground parking are proposed, which will include 262 spaces for vehicles and 659 spaces for bicycles. The unit mix is expected to incorporate 6 bachelor units, 171 one-bedroom units, 185 one-bedroom-denand 174 two-bedroom units, a diverse combination suitable for a wide range of professional owners or tenants.
The residential lobby is expected to be accessed along the site’s western façade, with indoor amenity space located in the building’s mezzanine.
543 Richmond Street Condominiums in the Fashion District
Luxurious suites and diverse floor plans await you at 543 Richmond Street Condos.
Early building plans anticipate 262 vehicle parking spots and 659 spaces for bicycles. Clients can find their perfect layout based on their needs.
This luxurious Fashion District condo is surrounded by multiple transit stops and Osgoode Subway Station is just 11 minutes away. Osgoode Station connects rider to Union Station, Go Trains and the Up Express to Pearson International Airport. No address in the city is inaccessible for residents of 543 Richmond Street Condos and that is why this abode has an outstanding Transit Score of 100/100!
Welcome to the Neighbourhood
At the corner of Portland and Richmond St. W., this condo brings you right to one of Toronto’s “regeneration areas”. This means that much of the area will go through a major revamping which will bring new businesses, communal spaces and modern redevelopment.
As an area that is already highly accessible to popular communities like trendy West Queen West and the buzzing Entertainment district, the Fashion District will become a popular neighbourhood with a lot to offer. Young professionals are attracted to the area’s already established boutiques, restaurants, and daily necessities and the attraction will grow as more of these coveted amenities develop even closer to home.
543 Richmond Street Condos is within walking distance to the Toronto Eaton Centre and Queen West – you will be surrounded by trendy and luxurious brands. Take a stroll in any direction and feast at amazing restaurants like Bar Altura, The Epicure Café & Grill, and I Love Sushi.
543 Richmond St Condos Highlights:
-Walkscore of 99/100
-World-class public transportation
-Surrounded by shopping, dining and entertainment
-Close to schools
-Nearby parks include Carr Street Parkette, Alexandra Park and Victoria Square Park
Developer: Pemberton Group
Address: 543 Richmond St W, Toronto
Intersection: Portland St & Richmond St W
Prices: Starting From The $500,000’s
Occupancy: Winter 2021/2022
Storeys/Suites: 15 Storeys / 476 Suites
Suite Types: 1-Bedroom – Three Bedroom Suites
Suite Sizes: 370 sq ft – 1,045 sq ft
Deposit Structure: TBA – 20% before Occupancy
Maintenance Fees: TBA – Includes Heat, Gas, Water, WIFI, Building
Insurance, Upkeep Of Common Areas & Amenities (Hydro extra)
Suite Finishes: 9ft Smooth Ceilings, 5 1/2” Laminate Flooring, Custom Kitchen
Cabinetry, Quartz Kitchen & Bathroom Countertops, Stainless Steel Appliances,
Stacked Washer & Dryer, Eddy Solutions Water Protection System
Amenities: 24-Hour Concierge, Seasonal Outdoor Pool, Large Fitness Centre,
Games Room, Video Room, Party Rooms, Study Room & Rooftop Lounge
CONNECT WITH ME
Maziar Moini Broker
Home Leader Realty Inc.
Share this project
The Best Value in the Downtown Core!
15% Deposit Structure
$5,000 on signing
Balance to 5% in 30 days
5% in 120 days
5% in 425 days
5% on Occupancy
Development Levies are capped
$6,510 for 1 Bedroom + Den and smaller
$10,800 for 2 Bedroom and larger
Reduced Assignment Fee
Administration Fee of $2,500 (reduced from $5,000)
Window Coverings Included ($5,000 Value)
Maziar Moini Broker
Home Leader Realty Inc.
- (416) 599-9599 x150 (Office)
- (416) 599-9599 (Business)
- (416) 888-7654 (Cell)
- 1(800) 970-7654 (Fax)