ANX Condos Summary
Introducing the newest development coming to Toronto’s Annex Neighborhood — ANX Condos. Ideally situated at Dupont & Spadina, this boutique condominium places you moments from George Brown College, the University of Toronto, Dupont Station, TTC Transit, Big Box Stores and a great collection of shops, restaurants and services that can all be found steps outside your door.
REASONS TO BUY
- Located in Toronto’s Annex Neighbourhood boasting a Walk Score of 94/100 meaning that most of your daily errands do not require the use of a car where you will have a great assortment of shops, restaurants & services readily available along Dupont St including a Loblaws, LCBO, Staples, Whole Foods, Shoppers Drug Mart & much more
- With a Transit Score of 95/100, ANX Condos will provide great modes of public transportation having Dupont Station less than a 5 Minute walk away as well as multiple TTC Transit routes moments outside your front door
- Conveniently located just a short 6 Minute Walk from the George Brown College – Casa Loma Campus which is home to over 30,000 students, 4 Minute Drive or 3 Subway Stops from the University of Toronto which is home to over 80,000 students, and an 8 Minute Drive to Ryerson University which is home to over 30,000 students
- ANX Condos is being developed by Freed Developments who has been the recipient of numerous design awards and is quickly approaching over a billion dollars in development!
ANX Condos Highlights:
- Has a walkscore of 94/100: walkable EVERYWHERE
- Located in the Annex neighbourhood in Toronto
- 3 minute walk from the Dupont Subway Station
- 5 minute walk from the George Brown College
- 3 minute drive to Casa Loma & Spadina Museum
- 6 minute drive to Royal Ontario Museum
- Close to shops, restaurants and schools
- Has a transit score of 95/100: world class public transportation
- Nearby parks include Boulton Drive Parkette, Jan Sibelius Square, Glen Edyth Parkette
CONNECT WITH ME
Maziar Moini Broker
Home Leader Realty Inc.