Empire Calderwood Summary
Empire Calderwood marks a new beginning for Thorold. It’s a community where you can plant your roots and start a growing family. And with a collection of 3 and 4 bedroom homes for you to choose from, your story is set to begin in this spirited new community.
An intimate community nestled beside all the amenities the area has to offer but with less traffic and noise, Empire Calderwood is the perfect community for families looking to experience life with a little more ease. Located in the heart of the Niagara region, Calderwood welcomes those looking to settle down in a neighbourhood that’s conveniently located minutes from schools, parks, entertainment and more.
Empire is proud to offer a collection of modern homes in Calderwood that will suit the lifestyle of your unique family. With lots ranging from 38′ to 44′ wide and homes up to 2,820 sq.ft., Calderwood can accommodate whichever stage of life you find yourself in.
REASONS TO INVEST AT EMPIRE CALDERWOOD
- Less than 10 Minutes to Brock University & Niagara College — when combined are home to over 25,000 students!
- Perfectly situated just 8 Minutes from the QEW allowing you to travel throughout the GTA with ease!
- Close proximity to Niagara Falls for all of your entertainment needs — Attractions, Casinos, Golf, Outdoor Recreation, Nightlife, Shopping, Shows, Spas, Waterparks, Theme Parks, Wineries, Breweries, and Distilleries are all only just a short drive away! You will also have access to the Rainbow Bridge which will take you into the United States
- 10 Minutes from Niagara’s largest shopping centre, Pen Centre, which features 180 stores and services in one million sq ft of shopping fun. You will also be 10 Minutes from SmartCentres Niagara Falls which features Big Box Stores such as: Lowe’s Home Improvement, Walmart Supercentre, LCBO, PetSmart, as well as a great assortment of other retailers
- Less than 15 Minutes from St. Catharines which has a bustling and historic downtown core where you’ll find charming boutiques, quaint cafes, restaurants & More
- Surrounded with a great assortment of outdoor amenities such as various golf courses: Royal Niagara Golf Club, Beechwood Golf & Social House, Niagara Falls Golf Club (just to name a few) as well as Short Hills Provincial Park, Saint Johns Conservation Area and many other activities that can be found in the surrounding area!
- Empire Calderwood is being developed by a highly reputable developer, Empire Communities, who possesses over 25 years of experience and has built over 12,000 new homes and condos. Today, Empire is one of the largest homebuilders in North America with current communities in Toronto, Southwestern Ontario and the Southwestern United States!
CONNECT WITH ME
Maziar Moini Broker
Home Leader Realty Inc.