Festival Condos Summary
This new condo will serve as the first mixed-use development in South VMC. This will turn this area into the entertainment capital of Vaughan.
Festival Condos is a new mixed-use development by Menkes Developments Ltd and QuadReal in Vaughan. This pre-construction condo is located in Vaughan Metropolitan Centre. The major intersection is Jane St and Highway 7. This development is a part of the Mobilio master-planned community.
Aside from upmarket interiors, this development greatly impresses with its great transit access. This development is steps away from subways and busses. This makes is a transit-oriented residence that caters to commuters.
This condo development sets the standard for high-end accommodations. This is evident from its first on-site development which is built with many top-tier features and finishes.
As such, future Festival condo residents are sure to expect a luxurious homeowner experience.
- Open-concept kitchens with custom wood-paneled refrigerators and dishwashers
- Seven brand name appliances including Energy Star washer and dryer
- Bathrooms with custom-designed comfort-height vanity with marble top
- Awning-style operable windows
- An individually-controlled centralized heating and cooling comfort system
- Double-storey lobby with 24-hour concierge and seating lounge
- Fitness centre with separate weight room and yoga studio
- Theatre as well as TV and games lounge
- Party room with accompanying kitchen and bar with formal dining area
- Hotel-inspired guest suites
- Kids’ play room with accompanying outdoor play area
- Free WiFi at all all condo amenities
CONNECT WITH ME
Maziar Moini Broker
Home Leader Realty Inc.
Location & Neighborhood
Vaughan Metropolitan Centre is an exciting community on the rise. It has undergone many improvements, and still has many more to go.
One of the biggest changes to the VMC is its improved public transit. Vaughan Metropolitan Centre Subway Station is a new stop on the TTC Line 1 subway.
It allows commuters to reach York University Keele Campus in 5 minutes. Or downtown Toronto in 47 minutes.
Not only that, Festival Condos location is the site of the SmartCentres Place Bus Terminal. Here, commuters can access bus routes for YRT, VIVA, and Brampton Transit.
But this is more than a transit-oriented residence. Existing and future amenities will soon lie close to this development. This will ensure this community becomes convenient and easily walkable.
What’s more, the future is very bright for this area’s continued development.
The proposed Concord GO Station is located near this development to the east. This future station will allow local residents to commute to downtown Toronto in 45 minutes. As well, the 342-bed Mackenzie Vaughan Hospital is set to open in late 2020.
What’s more, this area looks to welcome an influx of employers. Vaughan’s Central Business District is now the home of the KPMG office tower, and more are set to come.
Festival Condos Highlights:
- Located in the Heart of Downtown Vaughan
- Steps from the Vaughan Metropolitan Subway Station
- 9 minute drive from York University
- Short drive from Vaughan Mills
- Close to shops, restaurants and schools
- Easy access to Highway 407 and 400
- Has an excellent transit score
- Nearby parks include Joey Panetta Park and Belairway Park