Nuvo II Boutique Residences Summary
NUVO is new exciting architecture, brightly designed floor plans, and a new level of luxury condominium living in Upper Glen Abbey West Oakville. Nestled amongst trails and creeks, here you’ll enjoy resort style living, minutes from fantastic shops and restaurants, close to schools, parks, and every convenient amenity.
Currently in the pre-construction phase, NUVO Condos is a project by Fernbrook Homes, and will be located at 2343 Khalsa Gate in Oakville. This mixed-project is exciting, not only because of the gorgeous design and quality indoor amenities, but also because of it’s commitment to an outdoor lifestyle. With 4.5 acres of land, NUVO will have a number of exciting outdoor amenities for residents, and it’s close proximity to a provincial park means that residents will be able to go hiking practically from their front door!
With modern design, and futuristic amenities like a Peloton spin gym and built-in smart home technology, NUVO Condos will be a novel condominium experience
NUVO Condos will have a bold design. The two buildings will feature a distinctive grey and white rectangular facade. These modern lines will create a unique look, highlight balconies and create a chic, futuristic aesthetic.
Underground, NUVO will sport 378 parking spaces, leaving plenty of space for visitors as well as residents, and since the condo will be a mixed-use development, this will also include parking spaces for customers of the various retail units in the lower levels of the building. These retail and commercial spaces will allow residents to take care of errands, go shopping, and even grab a bite to eat right from their front door.
With 4.5 acres of land, NUVO will offer a number of outdoor amenities, including a putting green, rooftop lounge and pool, BBQ facilities, community gardens, leisure sitting areas, basketball court, and even walking trails, thanks to the developments proximity to Bronte Creek Provincial Park.
Another important feature of NUVO is that units will feature built-in smart home technology
Location and Neighborhood
Oakville is the perfect place to raise a family, with countless family and child-focused community activities throughout the year in their many parks and recreation spaces. Children’s Festivals, Camps, and Special events run each year, focusing on diversity, inclusion, accessibility and support. Parents will note that there are a number of great schools in the area, from Pristine Montessori, to St. Mary Catholic, St. Joan of Arc Catholic Elementary, and Captain R. Wilson Public School, and of course, Palermo Public School which is just across the street.
Oakville is also known for it’s many parks and conservation areas. Lion’s Valley Park in particular, has become a destination in itself for it’s lovely greenery, hiking rails, rolling hills and creekside nature. Just south of NUVO is Bronte Creek Provincial Park. This park is a major camping, nature and hiking destination, right in the heart of Oakville. Bronte Creek takes advantage of the naturally occurring ravine system that is found throughout the GTA, and offers family camping, a children’s farm with live animals, tobogganing and cross-country skiing in the winter, and beautiful hikes through the Bronte Creek Ravine.
Easy access to transportation makes Oakville a perfect place for Toronto commuters – heading into the city for the day, and getting back home in time for dinner is a reality thanks to the GO Train with stations right nearby, and Oakville provides that perfect escape from the hustle and bustle of downtown Toronto.
CONNECT WITH ME
Maziar Moini Broker
Home Leader Realty Inc.
Share this project
Reasons to invest at Nuvo II
- Located in Oakville which was recently ranked “Canada’s Best City to Live” by MoneySense magazine in 2018!
- Conveniently located to all of your transportation needs being just steps from multiple Oakville Transit Bus stops & 9 Minutes from the Bronte GO Station where you will have access to both GO Train & GO Bus Service allowing you to travel throughout the GTA with ease
- You are also only 3 minutes from Highway 407 & 6 Minutes from Highway 403 making your morning commute an absolute breeze
- 12 Minutes from Sheridan College’s Trafalgar Campus which is home to more than 9,500 students
- Perfectly located to all of your immediate shopping needs: FreshCo, Shoppers Drug Mart, Sobeys, No Frills, Canadian Tire, Metro, Rona, LCBO and more are all less than 10 Minutes away!
- 5 Minutes from the Oakville Trafalgar Memorial Hospital
- Surrounded with a great assortment of Parks and Trails such as: West Oak Park, Fourteen Mile Creek Lands, Langtry Park, McCraney Creek Trail, Bloomfield Park, Bronte Creek Lands & more!
UOVO Condos Highlights:
- Has a walkscore of 98/100: walkable EVERYWHERE
- Located in the Yonge-Eglinton neighbourhood in Toronto
- 3 minute walk to the Eglinton Subway Station
- Close to shops, restaurants and schools
- Has a transit score of 95/100: world class public transportation
- Nearby parks include Al Green Sculpture Park, Fiona Nelson Parkette and Fiona Nelson Parkette