Transit City 5 is for the people who want to be central to life in the GTA, with the subway, regional transit and major highways right at your doorstep and the ability to get to Markham, Brampton or Newmarket in no time. You can get down to the Air Canada Centre for the big game or Pearson Airport to catch your next flight, and Yorkdale, York University and Union are all easily within reach. Transit City and the surrounding area represents one of the largest transit investments in all of Ontario
Here’s top 5 reason to live at TC5:
So Many Local Amenities
Residents of Transit City Condos 5 will be able to take advantage of having everything they need within walking distance. Vaughan Metropolitan Centre will be the new downtown Vaughan and Transit City Condos 5 will be at the center of it all. Residents will be able to enjoy nearby entertainment, fitness, retail shops, and more. There is a movie theatre, mini putt, Dave & Buster’s, eateries and clubs. Ikea, Canada’s Wonderland, and Vaughan Mills are all within driving distance.
Commuting Possibilities are Endless
Transit City Condos 5 is within walking distance to Vaughan Metropolitan Centre subway station. Allowing residents to take the subway or many different regional bus routes to where they need to go. Riders can access Union Station and downtown Toronto in less than an hour. Highways 7, 400, and 407 are nearby, making it extremely easy for motorists to commute to school, work, play or escape the city for a weekend.
Students looking to live at Transit City Condos 5 will be a 5-minute subway ride away from York University and the city’s other post-secondary schools are all accessible by transit. Vaughan is also considering building more schools as the area continues to grow and develop. Growing families with young children will be able to access the many daycares, public and catholic schools already in the area.
Greenery in the Middle of the City
Right in the middle of the Transit City Condos 5 residents will have access to a 9-acre park. This piece of land will be beautifully landscaped and will have a natural amphitheatre, an art park, and a café where residents can enjoy some peace and quiet right in the middle of the city.
There’s so much to do in the proposed 9 acres of park and cultural space just outside Transit City. Consider it a green wonderland. Landscaped to perfection, the park welcomes every kind of outdoor activity you may have in mind. Even better, the Urban Park is nestled within an emerging worldclass neighbourhood that’s larger than Queen’s Park, and created by a world-renowned team of designers, led by Claude Cormier. There’s no limit to what you can do here. Whether you want to catch a concert at the natural ampitheatre, sip on an espresso at the café, sail some model boats on the pond or even get moving on the bike paths, children’s play areas and relay track, you can do it all. There are activities for people of every age. With all this and more, you can enjoy being in the centre of it all, right at home
CONNECT WITH ME
Maziar Moini Broker
Home Leader Realty Inc.
TC5 Condos Highlights:
- Located in the core of the Vaughan Metropolitan Centre
- Located steps to the future Vaughan Metropolitan Centre Station
- The subway, regional transit and major highways right at your door step
- Will feature an amazing 9 acres of parkland and cultural space just steps from your front door
- A stunning BUCA-branded restaurant and bar located in the lobby
- Five minutes to York University
- Fifteen minutes to Yorkdale Shopping Centre
- Surrounded by shopping, dining and entertainment
- Close to schools
Why Transit City 5 Condos
- INVEST EARLY IN A 100 ACRE REDEVELOPMENT. TC5 is like getting in at the ground level of a brand new Downtown. Transit City sits on a 100 acre parcel of land that will completely be transformed over the coming years.
- FIRST THREE PHASES ALREADY UNDER CONSTRUCTION. Transit City 1, 2 , 3 and 4 are sold out successes and are already under construction. Walk around and see the high quality development that is unmatched in the area.
- STEPS TO SUBWAY. TC5 is zero minutes to the Vaughan Metropolitan Centre Subway Station making it the prime location in the entire Vaughan redevelopment.
- Transit City will become the premier development in the new Downtown Vaughan. TC5 will feature lobbies furnished by Hermes, a Tesla Car Share Program, A World Class Amenities Program, Stunning Floor Plan Designs that are perfect for Investors and so so much more.
Maziar Moini Broker
Home Leader Realty Inc.
- (416) 599-9599 x150 (Office)
- (416) 599-9599 (Business)
- (416) 888-7654 (Cell)
- 1(800) 970-7654 (Fax)