Valleymede Towers Summary
At the centre of Richmond Hill, two luxury condominium towers designed with a chic, hotel style. A busy neighbourhood with lush parks, reputable schools, shopping, dining and enviable transit options. an upcoming condominium in Richmond Hill by the Times Group Corporation. This is Valleymede Towers Occupancy for this hotly-anticipated project is scheduled for 2021.
Sitting at 386 Highway 7, The towers are just west of Leslie Street and consists of two modern buildings, one reaching 15 storeys, the other 10. In total, it will include 308 units. With a wide range of floorplans and layouts including, studios, one, two and three-bedroom units many of which include dens there’s a suite for everyone. Square footage ranges from 500 to approximately 1,400. Prices start from the high 300’s.
Location & Neighbourhood
Highway 7 is the nucleus around which Richmond Hill revolves, making this a great site for an urban condominium development. Here, you can enjoy a life of elegance and convenience, surrounded by an abundance of shopping and dining options, lush parks and ponds.
Viva Transit stops right outside the building, running along the Highway 7 corridor and throughout the region, connecting with GO Transit and TTC connections. For drivers, easy access to Highways 7 and 407 make getting around easy and efficient, wherever your commute may take you.
Families are attracted to the area by its reputable schools and the number of parks and recreation options around the site. The project is just steps from Vanhorn Park, which features walking trails, lush landscaping and a pond.
Richmond Hill has grown quite rapidly over the past decade and now boasts the designation of being the third most populated municipality in the York Region. With a highly-educated workforce and several bourgeoning commercial and business hubs within the municipality, the city is focused on creating what it calls “a new kind of urban.” With new shopping districts, commercial complexes – including a campus for York University – and high-rise communities in the works for many of the neighbouring areas, this condo sits in a fantastic site, in a pocket that will likely continue to grow in density and vibrancy throughout the years.
Inspired by the urban hotel vibe, the building will stand out with its clean, contemporary lines and stylish units, each with an expansive balcony or terrace.
Features in each suite include durable laminate flooring, gourmet kitchens with stainless steel appliances and granite countertops, and spa-inspired bathrooms. The developers have also designed these Towers to feature many eco-friendly benefits. These include low VOC paint on walls, woodwork and trim, an energy-saving comfort and metering system, and thermally-insulated windows.
This Richmond Hill condominium is full of elegant amenities. Whether it’s a lavish party room with a chef’s kitchen for your next dinner party, a fully-equipped business centre, or a billiards and games room, you’ll find it here. A state-of-the-art fitness studio will be part of the building as well, so you can access everything you need to be your best self without even leaving your front door.
Featuring warm wood finishes, modern art and gallery-style lighting, the common spaces of the Towers are designed for organic social interaction, relaxation and entertainment in a beautiful environment.
CONNECT WITH ME
Maziar Moini Broker
Home Leader Realty Inc.
Share this project
- Proposed to be 15-storeys tall with mixed-use luxury condo units
- Still unknown estimated completion date
- Resident amenities include private balconies, terraces, and patios, a roof garden, luxury interior designs, penthouse suites, private resident lobby, upscale gym/fitness centre, a private party room, and more
ABOUT COMMERCE VALLEY IN RICHMOND HILL
The Commerce Valley neighbourhood of Richmond Hill is an affluent area of the city and is mostly residential. Richmond Hill is home to the famous David Dunlap Observatory telescope, which is Canada’s largest telescope and formerly the world’s largest. Richmond Hill is a very wealthy city, with approximately 52% of families reporting making over $70k
- Nearby parks include Huntington Park, Bayview Reservoir Park, and Valley View Park
- Attractions and landmarks that are close to the neighbourhood include the Richmond Green Sports Centre and Park, Richmond Hill Lawn Tennis Club, The Wave Pool, Richmond Hill Centre for the Performing Arts, the Richmond Hill Public Library, Richmond Hill Heritage Centre, Wilcox Lake, the Burr House Craft Gallery & Tea Room, Richmond Hill Golf Club, and York Cinemas
- Shopping venues include Hillcrest Mall, Times Square Mall, Richlane Mall, First Markham Place, Markville Shopping Centre, and the Promenade Mall
- Nearby restaurant options include London Pub Co., King Henry’s Arms, Falcon & Firkin, Kimpo Vietnamese Restaurant, Citro Italian Restaurant, Abruzzo Pizza, The Keg Steakhouse & Bar, The Octagon Restaurant, Tomo Japanese Restaurant, Jim Chai Kee Noodle, Restoran Malaysia Restaurant, The Host, Me Va Me, and Fraticelli’s Italian Grill & Bar
- Public transportation options include two commuter train stations (provided by GO Transit), bus lines serviced by the YRT (York Region Transit)
Last Update May 07 , 2018
Maziar Moini Broker
Home Leader Realty Inc.
- (416) 599-9599 x150 (Office)
- (416) 599-9599 (Business)
- (416) 888-7654 (Cell)
- 1(800) 970-7654 (Fax)