On Main Street Unionville, quaint shops, cafes, restaurants and the Varley Art Gallery create a vibrant community ambiance. And with easy access to Hwy. 407, Hwy. 404 and GO Transit, the GTA’s most popular destinations are all close at hand from Varley Condominium Residences.
Varley Condominium Residences is proud to offer an impressive selection of resort-inspired amenities at The Varley Club. This private wellness and recreation facility features a state-of-the-art fitness centre, a party room complete with bar, a theatre lounge, a breathtaking courtyard patio and more. Exquisite amenities. Exclusive luxury. The Varley Club — just one of the many perks of living in Unionville’s most prestigious boutique condominium community.
- A dramatic 4-storey building located at 20 Fred Varley Drive designed by Graziani + Corazza Architects
- To be built to LEED Silver standards
- The Varley Club is an exclusive residents space featuring a Theatre, Fitness Centre with cardio and weight areas, Yoga Studio, Party Room with Dining Space and a beautifully landscaped Outdoor Courtyard
- Your overnight visitors will be comfortable in a fully decorated Guest Suite
- Luxurious lobby with 24-hour Concierge
- Suite layouts designed by Bryon Patton & Associates
- Typical suites to have 10′ height from concrete floor to ceiling excluding mechanical bulkheads, 13’ on ground floor suites.
- Ceilings to be smooth painted finish
- Coffered ceilings in foyer, as per plan
- Solid core wood veneer suite entry door
- Pre-engineered hardwood flooring in foyer, living room, dining room, main hallway, bedrooms and den, where applicable
- Suites are trimmed in 5” baseboard and feature 3” backband style casings
- Painted white wood window sills
- White Décora-style switches and receptacles throughout
- Switched wall receptacle in living/dining, bedroom(s) and den (as per applicable plan)
- Category 5 voice and data wiring and RG6 coaxial cable wiring in living/dining, kitchen, bedroom(s) and den (as per applicable plan)
- Ceiling light fixtures in entry, hallway, storage closet, bedroom(s), kitchen, den and laundry closet (as per applicable plan)
- Ten (10) pot lights, location to be determined by purchaser
- Stacked front load washer and dryer or side by side washer and dryer in laundry closet as per applicable plan
CONNECT WITH ME
Maziar Moini Broker
Home Leader Realty Inc.
Share this project
EXQUISITELY APPOINTED KITCHENS
- Designer kitchens by Irpinia featuring cabinetry in contemporary, traditional and transitional profiles (from Builder’s Décor package selection)
- Extra-height upper cabinets
- Soft closing doors and drawers, with one bank of pot drawers
- Miele integrated paneled 30” fridge and 24” dishwasher, 30” electric cooktop with 30” built-in wall oven, 30” built-in hood fan and 24” built-in microwave
- Granite countertops with flush breakfast bar or island as per plans (from Builder’s Décor package selection)
- Single bowl stainless steel undermount sink with contemporary design faucet
- Valance lighting under upper cabinets
- Glass mosaic backsplash (from Builder’s Décor package selection)
LUXURIOUSLY APPOINTED BATHROOMS
- Integrated one piece vanity with sink and countertop (from Builder’s Décor package photo )
- Porcelain 12” x 24” bathroom floor tile in Powder Room and Main Bathroom (from Builder’s Décor package selection)
- Marble 12” x 24” floor tile, tub skirt and tub deck in Master Ensuite, as per plan
- Wall-mounted vanity mirror
- Soaker tub and or shower stall, as per plans
- White plumbing fixtures
- Glass shower door and half wall with glass (as per applicable plan)
BALCONY & TERRACE FEATURES (where applicable)
- Underside of all balconies and terraces to have a smooth parged finish
- Sliding Glass Door(s) or Garden Door(s) with screens at balcony and terraces, as per applicable plan
- Exterior receptacle(s) on balconies and terraces
- Gas hook-up on terraces where applicable
SAFETY AND SECURITY
- All residents will receive an electronic, encrypted security device by which they will gain access to the building and elevator service to their individual floor
- Access control from lobby vestibule to communicate with resident from individual suites
- All suites, corridors and amenity spaces fully sprinklered
- Smoke detector in each suite
ENERGY EFFICIENT & GREEN FEATURES
- Individual suite hydro, gas and water meter allowing each suite occupant to control energy use
- Water efficient shower head, kitchen sink faucet and bathroom sink faucet.
- Individually controlled HVAC system for on demand heating and A/C for all year comfort
- In-suite Heat Recovery Units for humidity and fresh air control
- Double-glazed low ‘E’ argon gas windows
- Low emission & low VOC materials
- Locally sourced materials (as available)
TRIBUTE DÉCOR STUDIO
- All colour and finishing selections are to be made by personal appointment at Tribute’s Décor Studio and from Builder’s Décor package selections. Tribute provides the services of a design consultant to assist purchaser in the completion of their interior colour selections and the selection of options.
NOTE: THE SMALL PRINT
- Variations of uniformity and colour from Builder’s samples may occur in the finished materials, kitchen and vanity cabinets and floor and wall finishes due to normal production processes.
- Wood flooring may react to normal fluctuating humidity levels producing gapping or cupping, both considered to be within acceptable industry standards.
- Ceilings and walls may be modified to accommodate mechanical bulkheads.
- Decorative and upgraded items displayed in the Model Suite and Presentation Centre are for display purposes only and are not included in the purchase price. Floors and specific finishes will depend on vendor’s décor package as selected.
Specifications are subject to change without notice. Builder has the right to
substitute materials of equal or better value. A wide variety of standard selections
and options are available. E. & O.E. August 22nd, 2013
Last Update May 29 , 2018
Maziar Moini Broker
Home Leader Realty Inc.
- (416) 599-9599 x150 (Office)
- (416) 599-9599 (Business)
- (416) 888-7654 (Cell)
- 1(800) 970-7654 (Fax)