Enjoy easy access to all that Toronto has to offer at this exceptional urban
location – close to Sherway Gardens, Islington Subway Station, Bloor West Village, The Gardiner Expressway, The Queensway, the parklands of the Humber River and more.
Featuring stylish townhome designs and Etobicoke’s best urban lifestyle, prepare to be amazed by the possibilities of life in a Tiffany Townhome. With dramatic open concept interiors, contemporary lofts and luxurious appointments, these homes are well worth waiting for!
Westhaven Towns Features & Finishes
1. Superior elevations featuring GENUINE CLAY BRICK, CHAMFERED CAST STONE AND STUCCO with ornamental trim details. (Finishes as per applicable elevation.)
2. Vinyl and/or Wood finished areas as per relevant detail.
3. Architecturally coordinated and pre-selected exterior colour packages.
4. 2X6 EXTERIOR INSULATED WALL construction with engineered floor joists and steel beams where required for extra rigidity.
5. Demising walls with offset 2X4 studs and sound attenuation insulation to reduce sound transmission between units.
6. 8′ high WOOD GRAIN TEXTURED FRONT ENTRY DOORS with antique brass finish gripset and deadbolt.
7. All operating windows and patio sliding doors come complete with screens.
8. All windows installed with vapour barrier and fully caulked.
9. Premium quality SECTIONAL ROLL-UP GARAGE DOORS WITH WINDOW.
Styles vary per elevation.
10. Prefinished aluminum soffit, eaves trough and downspouts.
11. Low maintenance prefinished aluminum railings at front as per plan or as required by grades.
12. Pressure treated wood decks and pressure treated railings as required. Locations may vary.
13. Quality asphalt roof shingles (25 year manufacturer’s warranty) with accenting metal roof details per plan.
14. Poured concrete porch at front door with precast steps and precast concrete slabs as required by grades.
15. Decorative manufactured stone retaining walls and steps from front terrace to street (see plans for location and details).
16. ANTIQUE BRASS mailbox.
17. Black coach lights.
18. Driveways finished with asphalt or permeable pavers as required by site conditions and municipal requirements.
19. Outdoor spaces will be landscaped as per the approved landscape drawings as professionally designed by Landscape Architect.
1. First upgrade kitchen cabinets from Vendor’s designer’s selection. Cabinetry features include extended height upper cabinets, breakfast bars with flush countertop (where shown on plan), deep fridge upper cabinet with 60cm deep gable(s) and bank of drawers.
2. CHOICE of granite or quartz kitchen countertop including island where applicable (choice of 2 standard granite colours or quartz countertop as installed in sales office kitchen).
3. Upgraded Steel Queen Stainless Steel undermount kitchen sink with upgraded MOEN “Sto” single handle pulldown faucet.
4. 4 Stainless Steel kitchen appliances including 32″ wide counter depth fridge, stand-alone range, dishwasher and over the range Microwave/Fan unit (installed Vendor’s package only).
5. Ceramic tile kitchen backsplash (from Vendor’s standard samples).
LUXURY BATHROOM FEATURES
1. Master Ensuite features include: relaxing FREE STANDING ACRYLIC TUB with upgraded 3 piece MOEN “ICON” Chrome faucet, Marble vanity countertop (choice of two colours) with upgraded 2 handle MOEN “ICON” Chrome vanity faucet, Separate shower stall (where shown on plan) to include marble cap, ceramic tile shower base, walls and ceiling complete with Chrome Framed clear glass walls as per plan and chrome-framed shower door with 2 piece MOEN shower faucet.
2. Bathroom(s) with Acrylic Tub, MOEN Chrome tub/shower faucet, laminate vanity countertop (from Vendor’s standard samples), white colour or flat panel oak vanity cabinet (all baths), vanity width mirror (approx.), strip light above sink and MOEN Chrome single lever vanity faucet. Ceramic wall tiles to ceiling height in all tub/shower baths (from standard selections).
3. White Pedestal sink in Powder Room with MOEN single lever Chrome faucet, mirror and strip light above.
4. White bathroom fixtures throughout.
1. Single free standing laundry tub with hot and cold water faucets as per applicable plan.
2. Heavy-duty outlet for dryer and electrical outlet for washer.
3. Plumbing for automatic washer.
4. Dryer vent to exterior.
FLOOR FINISH FEATURES
1. CHOICE OF one of the following hardwood flooring selections for Main Level, Upper Hall Level and all stair landings (in natural finish):
• 5/8″ x 3″ ENGINEERED strip OAK
• 3/4″ x 2-1/4″ SOLID strip OAK
With CHOICE OF same hardwood flooring selection or ceramic floor tile in Kitchen area. *(excluding standard tiled and unfinished areas).
2. Quality imported 12×12 or 13×13 ceramic floor tiles in kitchen, dinette, all baths, laundry room, powder room and all applicable landings complete with metal tile edges.
3. Porcelain 12×12 foyer floor tiles (from Vendor’s standard samples).
4. 40oz quality broadloom with cushion underpad to lower level, bedrooms and loft areas (as per applicable plan).
5. 3/4″ Tongue and Groove subflooring nailed and glued down, REFASTENED with screws prior to floor finishing.
CONNECT WITH ME
Maziar Moini Broker
Home Leader Realty Inc.
Share this project
INTERIORS & TRIM
1. Elegant natural oak finish interior stairs with oak handrails, pickets and nosing, on main staircase as per applicable plan (Runners not included).
2. Designer milled Trim Package features 5-1/4″ baseboard* with matching
2-3/4″ casing on all windows and doors on lower, main and upper levels and main living area flat arches. (*shoe mould added on all tiled or hardwood areas).
3. 8′ high trimmed FLAT ARCHWAYS ON MAIN LEVEL.
4. Contemporary 2 panel smooth finish interior doors with brass finish lever interior hardware and brass finish hinges.
5. All interior trim work to be painted WHITE with choice of one interior wall colour throughout (from Vendor’s standard colour samples).
6. 33″ wide raised electric fireplace.
7. All ceilings stippled in white except kitchen, powder, all baths and laundry, which are smooth.
8. 4″ SMOOTH BORDER THROUGHOUT ON ALL STIPPLED CEILINGS (excludes closets).
9. All drywall applied with screws using a minimal amount of nails.
1. Electrical outlets in all baths and powder rooms connected to ground fault interrupter.
2. WHITE DECORA STYLE SWITCHES and standard white receptacles.
3. 100 amp service panel with circuit breakers.
4. RG6 cable TV roughed in to purchaser’s choice of 3 locations.
5. Cat3 telephone lines roughed in to purchaser’s choice of 5 locations.
6. LIGHT FIXTURES IN ALL BEDROOM CEILINGS plus ceiling fixtures in foyer, kitchen, breakfast and dining room.
7. Switch controlled plug in living room and family room and/or great room.
8. Electric outlet in garage plus additional outlet in the garage ceiling for a
garage door opener. (opener optional).
9. Exterior electric outlet at each balcony plus one at the front porch and one on the rear at ground level of the Islington Collection. (no outlet on the Islington collection master bedroom balcony).
10. Electric outlet provided on the lower level near the electrical panel.
11. Smoke alarms on each level and in each bedroom as per codes.
12. Door chime.
13. Recessed WATERPROOF SAFETY LIGHT in all separate shower stalls.
14. Exhaust fans vented to exterior in all baths.
15. Central vacuum roughed in to garage.
16. Pre-wired for future security.
17. Direct wired Carbon Monoxide detector(s) at all bedroom levels.
1. ENERGY STAR® CERTIFIED LOW E/ARGON VINYL casement or picture casement thermopane windows on all elevation(s).
2. High efficiency furnace with ECM motor and energy star qualified hot water tank (Islington and York Collections).
3. Hi velocity heating system with high efficiency hot water tank (Brownstone collection).
4. Energy saving PROGRAMMABLE NIGHT SETBACK THERMOSTAT.
5. CENTRAL AIR CONDITIONER unit (sized for model).
6. FLOW THROUGH HUMIDIFIER to assist with balancing humidity levels.
7. Thermostat centrally located on main floor.
8. ENERGY CONSERVING INSULATION. R50 in the roof, R31 in exposed floor areas, R24 in above grade walls.
9. SPRAY FOAM IN GARAGE CEILINGS with living areas above.
10. Flexible, durable PEX hot and cold water piping for reduced noise and condensation.
1. 8′ lower level, 9′ MAIN LEVEL and 8′ upper level (Islington and York collections).*
2. 8′ lower level, 9′ MAIN LEVEL, 8′ upper level and 8′ loft level on Brownstone collection. *(Ceiling heights may vary due to bulkheads, coffered, sloped or cathedral ceilings. Bulkheads are required for structural and mechanical purposes such as beams and ductwork.)
3. RAISED COFFERED CEILING IN MASTER BEDROOM (9′ approx.).
4. DRYWALLED GARAGE fully taped (not sanded or painted, concrete and block areas excepted).
5. Free décor colour co-ordination service.
6. Steel insulated DOOR FROM GARAGE to house with self-closing device (grade permitting). The builder reserves the right to replace the door with a wall depending on grades and zoning restrictions. If the door is not installed the purchaser will be credited $500+HST for use during colour selections.
7. House PROFESSIONALLY CLEANED, including WINDOWS.
8. Survey provided on closing.
9. A rain barrel will be provided in each backyard (Islington Collection only) as part of municipal incentives to control rainwater runoff.
Brownstone Collection are starting from $1.1 million dollars
Mcintosh starting from $1,099,990.00
Winslow starting from $1,139,990.00
Springbrook starting from $1,234,990.00
Lot 120 (end)
Islington Collection starting from the mid $1.2 million dollars
Yorkview starting form $1,269,990.00
Kingsway starting from $1,289,990.00
Royal York starting from $1,399,990.00
Queensway-End starting from $1,409,990.00
you will receive $10,000.00 in Decor Bonus for Upgrades
Our tentative occupancy for remaining homes is November 2018.
10,000 with the offer
15,000 within 30 days of signing
15,000 within 60 days of signing
20,000 within 90 days of signing
20,000 within 120 days of signing
40,000 on possession
Last Update September 7, 2018
Maziar Moini Broker
Home Leader Realty Inc.
- (416) 599-9599 x150 (Office)
- (416) 599-9599 (Business)
- (416) 888-7654 (Cell)
- 1(800) 970-7654 (Fax)