Westport Condos Summary
It is transit-oriented. It is located on the beautiful Mississauga waterfront. In short, this new residence makes for a great investment opportunity.
Westport Condos is a residential development by Edenshaw Developments Limited in Mississauga. This pre-construction project is located at 22–28 Ann Street and 78 Park St E. near the intersection of Hurontario Street and Lakeshore Road East.
This development will feature a modern design with sculpted, rounded corners. It will have a reddish-brick facade along its podium at the bottom. Its upper storeys will have a white exterior and be equipped with a green roof.
Westport Condos will contain 359 units. It will feature 3 live/work units at the ground floor. It will contain 23,538 square metres of residential space. There will also be several two and three-bedroom loft style townhouse units provided on the 22nd floor. The indoor and outdoor amenities will be found on the ground floor and fourteenth floor of the development and the retail/commercial space will be found on the ground floor fronting Ann Street.
New 22-storey residential development in Hurontario Street and Lakeshore Road East inresection.
This wide-range of residential units will provide investors and residents with many spacious suites to choose from that will be sure to suit any lifestyle.
Location & Neighborhood
Port Credit is a bustling Mississauga waterfront neighbourhood. It is well-served by local services and amenities. It contains a regional transportation hub. It makes for a convenient place to live and raise a family.
Westport Condo residents enjoys a premium location next to a train station. The Port Credit GO Station is located just 50 metres away and is reachable in 3 minutes by foot. This important interchange point provides the following transit services: Lakeshore West GO Railway Line. Allows for downtown Toronto commutes in 30 minutes, GO regional bus service, MiWay local bus service
Not only that, this neighbourhood will host the terminal station of the Hurontario LRT. This proposed 18-kilometre-long express line will extend north to Brampton Gateway Terminal. It is expected to become operational in 2023.
CONNECT WITH ME
Maziar Moini Broker
Home Leader Realty Inc.
Westport Condos Highlights:
- Westport is located in Port Credit, the heart of Mississauga’s Waterfront entertainment hub, shopping and dinning.
- Westport is just 3minutes walk to Port Credit GO Station.
- Westport residents will have access to both the GO Bus & GO Train Transit allowing residents to seamlessly travel to any part of the GTA and Downtown Toronto’s Union Station in 27 minutes.
- Westport is located within a 3-minute walk of the future Hurontario LRT.
- Westport is located just a short walking distance to Port Credit Village as well as Lake Ontario.
- Westport is 2 minutes to the QEW which essentially connects you to Highways 427, 401, 403 and 407 which allows you to drive throughout the GTA with ease.
- Westport is 6 minutes to Sherway Gardens. Sherway Gardens is well known shopping centre that is home to stores like Nordstrom, Harry Rosen, The Bay, Adidas, Joeys, The Keg and much more high-end stores and restaurants.
- Westport is 9 minutes to SquareOne Shopping Centre. SquareOne is Canada’s second largest shopping centre which have more than 360 stores, restaurants, services.
- Westport is only 15min to University of Toronto Mississauga campus.
- Westport is minutes to beautiful scenic parks that line Lake Ontario such as Rattray Marsh Conservation Area, Jack Darling Memorial Park, Richards Memorial Park, JC Saddington Park, JJ Plays Park and many more.