11 YV Condos Summary
Joining the luxury high-rise boom in this upscale neighborhood, this new development offers a mix of retail, office and residential space. If you’ve always wanted to invest in this coveted pocket, now is your chance.
Take advantage of a world-class shopping and dining district in high demand by the city’s most refined professionals. 11 YV Condos is a pre-construction condominium development in Toronto’s Yorkville neighbourhood proposed by Metropia, Capital Developments and RioCan Living.
The condo project has yet to confirm an occupancy date, but so far the project is to rise 62 storeys of luxury, 43,000 sq ft of premium retail and will also include 580 suites. Balconies will be a coveted feature on floors 10 to 37 as only 50% of the units will have balcony access. Suites on floors 38 to 62 will have the convenience of a separate elevator bank and each suite on these floors will include a balcony. The smallest unit here will be 400 square feet which could very well make for the perfect pied-a-terre. Whether you are looking to go big or go small, this is your chance to live your best life in the luxurious Yorkville district.
Sitting just steps west of Yonge Street north of Bloor, this site is home to a commercial complex. In its place, the developers have proposed a mixed-use tower standing approximately 62 storeys high.
The luxury suites will range from a bachelor unit to three bedrooms, the sizes include:
- Bachelor: Ranging between 387-426 square-feet
- One Bedroom: Ranging between 425-631 square-feet
- Two Bedroom: 695-896 square-feet
- Three Bedroom: 982-1163 square-feet
Amenities here will be impressively high-end, featuring a two storey lobby with concierge and porter service, sophisticated indoor-outdoor infinity pool, hot tub surrounded by fireplaces and black marble, fitness studio, men’s and women’s spa with hammam steam rooms, TV Lounge/Chef’s kitchen, wine tasting/piano lounge, bordeaux lounge, theatre, business centre, kids recreation centre, pet spa, outdoor zen water feature and outdoor lounge area with BBQ.
RioCan Living, an established name in the commercial market, will likely be handling the retail and office sector of the building, which we’re anticipating will include space at street level for an upscale retail tenant.
The subsequent development team, with their impressive portfolio of urban high-rises, will likely produce a series of contemporary units with designer finishes and touches of opulence. Some of the features will include a Miele package and wine fridge, marble island with waterfall and an integrated dining table, beverage and entertainment centre, custom wine and stemware storage.
CONNECT WITH ME
Maziar Moini Broker
Home Leader Realty Inc.
Location & Neighborhood
Yorkville condos are part of a dynamic and dazzling neighbourhood. Perhaps most well-known for its globally-recognized Bloor Street, which features a stretch of high-end labels including Chanel, Gucci and Holt Renfrew, many people consider this neighbourhood the pinnacle of luxury living.
It’s a place where there’s no shortage of five-star restaurants, upscale salons and art galleries, yet somehow it still retains a welcoming feel. Sleek high-rises – both residential and commercial –populate the neighbourhood, with many more either under construction or in the proposal stage.
It’s a growing pocket where the trend for luxury living just refuses to slow down! Yorkville serves as a cultural hub as well, home to some of the city’s most renowned institutions, including the Royal Ontario Museum, the University of Toronto and the Royal Conservatory of Music, along with a selection of art galleries and design studios, which you’ll find lining the historical “Designer’s Walk Lane.”
At the center of this Toronto neighbourhood is the Yonge and Bloor intersection, easily one of the city’s busiest. It’s also one of the only intersections in the city to provide subway access in all four directions, making it an easy starting point for those commuting either downtown or uptown.
In fact, the site of the condominium scores a perfect 100 on its Walk Score and a 97 on its Transit Score. Talk about being in the center of everything!
11 Yorkville Highlights:
- Has a walkscore of 100/100: walkable EVERYWHERE
- Located in the Annex neighbourhood in Toronto
- 2 minute walk to Bloor-Yonge Subway Station
- 5 minute walk to Bay Subway Station
- Walking distance to the ROM
- Close to the University of Toronto – St. George Campus
- Close to shops, restaurants and schools
- Has a transit score of 96/100: world class public transportation
- Nearby parks include Asquith Green, Harold Town Park and Jesse Ketchum Park
TOP REASONS TO INVEST in 11 Yorkville Condos
- Last opportunity to own a New Condo on Yorkville Ave
- World-class Shops, Top Boutiques, High-End Designer Brands
- Best Restaurants, Hotels, Art, Culture and Social Events
- Walk Score of 100/100 – Walkable everywhere!
- Transit Score of 96/100 – 2 Minutes to Yonge & Bloor Subway. (Access to major subway lines – Bloor-Yonge Subway Station, Rosedale Subway Station and Bay Subway Station)
- High-end developers with years of True Luxury Experience
- 5-Star Luxury Features, Finishes & Amenities
11YV QUICK FACTS
- Developer: Metropia, Capital Developments & RioCan
- Location: 11 Yorkville Avenue, Toronto, ON
- Storeys/Suites: 62 Storeys / 716 Suites
- Suite Types: Studio – 3- Bedroom Suites
- Suite Sizes: 387 sq. ft. to 1,163 sq. ft.
- Tentative Occupancy: Fall 2024
- Starting Price: from the high $600’s
- Maintenance Fee: approx. $0.65 / Sq. Ft.
- Right of Assignment
Invest With Confidence
11 Yorkville is one of the best addresses in Toronto, and is being developed by a mega development team. You can’t get much better than this. Pre-Register Today for Guaranteed First Access.
THIS MONTH HOT NEW PROJECTS
Home Leader Realty Inc Offer Best Incentives First Access Best Unit VIP Prices
LocateCondo and Home Leader Realty Inc, Toronto’s reliable brokerage with experience to help clients in Pre-construction, Assignment condos with priority access to the upcoming New Condo & Townhome launches in Toronto & The GTA