Aurora Glen Townhomes a mixed community of traditional and contemporary townhomes conveniently located close to everything Aurora has to offer.
A. EXTERIOR CONSTRUCTION DETAILS:
- Exterior walls to be brick cladded, with accent details in other materials, as per Vendor’s predetermined architectural colour schemes and as per plan.
- Exterior paint colour as per Vendor’s predetermined colour schemes.
- Asphalt roof shingles and/or metal roof (as per plan) from Vendor’s predetermined colour schemes.
- Maintenance-free aluminium and/or vinyl sof ts, fascia, eavestroughs and downspouts.
- Approximately 8’ high exterior front entry door(s) with grip set and electronic deadbolt*.
- Exterior light fxture(s) on front elevation and at rear patio door, as per model type.
- Professionally graded and sodded lot.
- Precast slab walkways and steps as required with six precast slabs at rear patio door.
- Asphalt paved driveway (Vendor not responsible for future settlement).
- Attic insulation, exterior wall insulation and basement wall insulation as per Ontario Building Code requirements*.
- Cold cellar and poured concrete porch, as per model type.
- Reinforced poured concrete garage oor.
- Poured concrete basement walls with damp-proof and foundation collector drains. Drainage layer provided on exterior of basement walls to enhance overall water resistance.
- Steel beam support as required in basement.
- Doors and windows sealed with high quality caulking.
B. INTERIOR FINISHES:
- Ceiling height approximately 9’0” on main oor and 8’0” on second oor, as per model type.
- Natural nish oak main staircase (veneer risers and stringers) with “Upgrade 2” handrails and spindles, as per plan. Stairway railings to be mounted on oak nosings in platformed area(s), as per model type. Platform(s) and landing(s) to be nished with natural nish engineered oak ooring (approximately 3” wide), as per model type.
- Choice of “Cambridge” two panel style or “Contemporary” at slab style doors with painted hinges throughout, as per plan.
- Choice of paint grade “Upgrade 1” or “Contemporary” trim on all doors and arches.
- All at arches on main oor to be trimmed, as per plan.
- All interior walls to be nished with premium acrylic latex paint*. Wood trim and doors painted with semi-gloss white paint. Purchaser to have choice of one (1) wall colour throughout from Vendor’s standard samples.
- Smooth ceiling nish throughout main oor, laundry areas and all main and second oor washrooms, as per model type. Stippled ceilings with smooth borders on second oor throughout, as per model type.
- Coffered ceilings, where shown, as per model type.
- Raised ceiling area in master bedroom, where shown, as per model type.
- All interior door hardware to be “Upgrade 1” lever type in satin nickel colour nish.
- Laundry area complete with base cabinet(s) from Vendor’s standard samples, and tub and connections for water, drain and venting, as per model type.
CONNECT WITH ME
Maziar Moini Broker
Home Leader Realty Inc.
Share this project
C. KITCHEN SPECIFICATIONS:
1. “Upgrade 1” cabinetry with “Upgrade 1” granite countertops complete with undermount double bowl stainless steel sink with washerless single lever faucet, selected from Vendor’s standard samples, as per plan.
2. “Upgrade 1” ceramic tile backsplash, selected from Vendor’s standard samples, as per plan.
3. Exhaust hood fan over stove with 6” ducting to exterior.
4. Heavy duty plug receptacle provided for stove.
5. Designated dishwasher space with rough-in electrical-plumbing for future dishwasher.
D. BATHROOM FINISHES:
1. “Upgrade 1” cabinetry with laminate countertops selected from Vendor’s standard samples in all bathrooms and powder room, as per model type.
2. Wall mirrors in all bathrooms.
3. All bathroom plumbing xtures to be white.
4. 8”x10” ceramic wall tiles, selected from Vendor’s standard samples, installed in tub and shower enclosures up to and including ceiling. Tub surround is tiled to approximately 24” above tub, as per model type, where tub and shower stalls are separate.
5. Exhaust fan in all bathrooms*.
6. Bathtub and separate shower stall in master ensuite, as per model type.
7. Bathtub in main bathroom and bathtub or shower stall in secondary ensuites, as per model type.
8. Temperature and pressure control single lever faucet on all showers, as per model type. 9. Framed clear glass door and recessed shower light in separate shower stall, as per model type.
E. FLOORING FEATURES:
1. Natural nish engineered oak ooring (approximately 3” wide) on main oor non-tiled areas, as per model type.
2. Plush 40 oz. broadloom with quality 12mm foam underpad installed wall to wall on second oor non-tiled areas, as per plan. One colour selection throughout available from Vendor’s standard samples.
3. Ceramic tile oor in designated areas from Vendor’s standard samples, as per model type. 4. Engineered sub- oor system.
5. All sub- oors will be glued and fastened with screws.
F. DOORS AND WINDOWS:
1. Vinyl casement and/or awning, or thermo- xed glass windows with LOW-E glass throughout main and upper oors, as per model type.
2. High quality basement windows, with LOW-E glass.
3. Screens on all operational windows.
4. Fiberglass insulated front entry door with high quality weatherstripping. 5. Roll-up garage door.
6. Metal insulated door from garage to house, as per plan, where permitted. 7. Approximate 6’ wide patio door(s) provided, as per model type.
H. PLUMBING AND HEATING SPECIFICATIONS:
1. Natural gas forced air “High Ef ciency” furnace with ECM motor controlled by a learning thermostat.*
2. Installed rental gas hot water heater.
3. Ducting for future central air conditioning.
4. One water tap provided in garage and one on exterior.
5. Single lever faucets on all bathrooms and powder room sinks. 6. One carbon monoxide detector.
7. Ducts professionally cleaned prior to Closing.
8. Rough-in drains for future three-piece bathroom in basement.
Maziar Moini Broker
Home Leader Realty Inc.
- (416) 599-9599 x150 (Office)
- (416) 599-9599 (Business)
- (416) 888-7654 (Cell)
- 1(800) 970-7654 (Fax)
300 Richmond St. W., # 300, Toronto, ON M5V-1X2
THIS MONTH HOT NEW PROJECTS
Home Leader Realty Inc Offer Best Incentives First Access Best Unit VIP Prices
Cities we support
LocateCondo and Home Leader Realty Inc, Toronto’s reliable brokerage with experience to help clients in Pre-construction, Assignment condos with priority access to the upcoming New Condo & Townhome launches in Toronto & The GTA