BeauSoleil Condos Summary
Slated to provide the best in urban living, BeauSoleil is a mixed-use development in the growing city of Burlington. The development will feature a single high-rise tower of 29 storeys, 291 residential units, ground floor commercial retail space and five levels of underground parking. The development is expected to have 1 to 3 bedrooms per unit, a private outdoor balcony/terrace, as well as townhomes.
Location and Neighborhood
With a walk score of 86 and a bike score of 75, commuting through Burlington is a hassle-free experience. Some major stores and attractions close to 2069 Lakeshore Road are IKEA, Best Buy, Mapleview Shopping Centre, Home Depot, and Burlington Centre. There are also a number of parks and quality educational facilities close to the apartment. 2069 Lakeshore Road neighborhood has everything that a person can ask for.
BeauSoleil Condos Highlights
- Walking distance to school, shopping, recreation, parks and trails
- Minutes from the HWY 403, 407 & QEW and Lake Ontario Waterfront
- Nearby GO Transit
- Conveniently situated along major thoroughfares such as Brant Street, Dundas Street, and the Guelph Line
- Brant Hills Community Centre has a library, a basketball court, and a cushioned gym floor, as well as a variety of activities.
- Elementary and Secondary Schools such as Bruce T Lindley Elementary School, Brant Hills Elementary School, St. Mark Elementary School, MM
- Robinson Secondary School
- Shoppers Drug Mart
- Tim Hortons
- Burlington Public Library
CONNECT WITH ME
Maziar Moini Broker
Home Leader Realty Inc.
Share this project
THIS MONTH HOT NEW PROJECTS
Home Leader Realty Inc Offer Best Incentives First Access Best Unit VIP Prices
LocateCondo and Home Leader Realty Inc, Toronto’s reliable brokerage with experience to help clients in Pre-construction, Assignment condos with priority access to the upcoming New Condo & Townhome launches in Toronto & The GTA