Curio Condos Summary
Curio. A showcase of all that is meaningful, interesting and delightful in life.
Engaging and lighthearted, Curio has a modern personality that intrigues and captivates. Here, on The Queensway, between Islington and Royal York, Marlin Spring’s inviting condominium community is set amidst a neighbourhood that offers a treasure-trove of charming amenities and not-so-secret, hidden gems. The Curio is the ideal locale for the adventurous urbanite.
Location & Neighborhood
Curio Condos features an amazing walk score of 76/100, indicating that most errands can be accomplished on foot. The neighbourhood is rich in amenities and features a plethora of shopping, dining and entertainment options including Cineplexx Cinemas, Costco Wholesale, Starbucks, LCBO and much more. Resients will also be close to waterfront and as a result, they will have access to beaches, parks and other water-related activities. The neighbourhood is also located right off Gardiner Expressway, giving motorists and commuters direct access.
Curio Condos Highlights:
- Located in the Stongegate-Queensway neighbourhood in Toronto
- 18 minute walk from the Mimico GO Station
- Easy access to the Gardiner Expy & Highway 427
- 7 minute drive to Sherway Gardens Shopping Mall
- 8 minute drive to Islington Station
- 10 minute drive to Humber College Lakeshore Campus
- Minutes to Lake Ontario
- Short commute to Downtown Toronto
- Close to shops, restaurants and schools
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Nearby parks include Ourland Park, Winslow Dalesford Park, Queensway Park