Exchange Signature Residences is the fourth and final tower at Exchange District and the last opportunity for elite living in downtown Mississauga. Enjoy sophisticated finishes in this best-in-class location, built by a trusted developer, while surrounded by a world of urban amenities at your door.
Exchange Signature Residences (EXS Condos), Located in the heart of Mississauga, is a new condo project with ease of access to different parts of the city. It has a walkscore of 93/100, making this project super accessible. Square One Shopping centre is a short walk away for all your shopping needs. For Transport Highway 403 and Cooksville GO Station are close by for access to other parts of the Greater Toronto Area. Mississauga Valley Community Centre is nearby as well.
Celebrating over 40 years of building, Camfrost Felcorp has built over 80 buildings and 20000 residences and more than 2 million square feet of office and retail space. They are paving the way for Toronto developments and housing, making more communities for the people of Toronto. With the highest quality and integrity, Camfrost Felcorp is one of Toronto’s most trusted builders. They have several other projects coming to the city of Mississauga, improving its skyline.
Exchange Signature Residences Highlights:
- Has a walkscore of 93/100: walkable EVERYWHERE
- Located in the Heart of Mississauga
- 3 minute walk to Square One Shopping Centre
- 6 minute drive to Mississauga Valley Community Centre
- 7 minute drive to Cooksville GO Station
- Very close access to Highway 403
- Close to shops, restaurants, library and schools
- Has an excellent transit score
- Nearby parks include Queen Elizabeth II Jubilee Garden, Kariya Park and Living Arts Park