Greenwood Seaton Homes Summary
This is the stunning setting for Greenwood Seaton, a master-planned community that especially blends in with its natural surroundings. Pickering’s central location offers a perfect blend of country and also convenience. Greenwood Seaton is conveniently located near Highways 401 and 407, as well as the Pickering GO Station. This is a connected community that feels like home, with schools, parks, trails, and also 3,750 acres of protected agricultural lands, woodlands, and creeks.
Pickering is home to over 99,000 people and is forecasted to grow to over 168,000 people by the year 2041. At the same time, the number of residential units is projected to nearly double from over 33,000 to approximately 65,000 units. It is also estimated that Pickering will increase employment by adding over 35,000 jobs in the same time period. The rise in population along with more employment opportunities in the upcoming years will make Pickering an even more desirable city to reside in all while increasing the demand for housing.
The city is serviced by Highways 401, 407, GO Transit, the CN Rail, CP Rail and Durham Rapid Transit – connecting you to everywhere you need to go with ease. You are also about 30 minutes from Pearson International Airport which is Canada’s largest international airport. Pickering is also close to 5 Universities and 6 Colleges including the University of Toronto, the University of Ontario Institute of Technology, Durham College & More.
Greenwood Seaton Homes Highlights
- 7 min to HWY 407
- 8 min to HWY 401
- 8 min to GO Pickering
- 15 min to Lake Ontario
- 100km Trail System
- Surrounded by rich natural settings including Duffins Creek, Millers Creek, Carruthers Creek as well as Lake Ontario
- 1500 Acres of Conservation Lands
- 600 Acres of Woodlands
- 250 Acres of Wetlands
- 500 Nature Trails
- 100 Community Parks
- 3,750 Acres of Protected Natural Lands
- Greenwood Conservation Area in North Pickering
- Centennial College, Durham College, and also Ontario Tech University
- Maple Ridge Public School, Rouge Park Public School, Sir Wilfred Laurier Secondary School, Valley Farm Public School, Pine Ridge Secondary School, Claremont Public School, William Dunbar Public School, St. Joseph Catholic Elementary School, St. Mary Catholic Secondary
- Wide selection of top-rated public and private elementary and secondary schools, preschools as well as daycares to choose from
CONNECT WITH ME
Maziar Moini Broker
Home Leader Realty Inc.
Share this project
THIS MONTH HOT NEW PROJECTS
Home Leader Realty Inc Offer Best Incentives First Access Best Unit VIP Prices
LocateCondo and Home Leader Realty Inc, Toronto’s reliable brokerage with experience to help clients in Pre-construction, Assignment condos with priority access to the upcoming New Condo & Townhome launches in Toronto & The GTA