Mount Pleasant North Summary
Mount Pleasant North in Brampton is a thoughtfully planned, award-winning community close to peaceful parks, playgrounds and nature trails. Just minutes from your doorstep, youll be able to access GO and public transit and also get to local shops, libraries and recreation centres. Thanks to the communitys location, youll be free to discover 185 hectares of natural preserve, not too far from your home. Mouth Pleasant North has been designed and planned as a community that can help foster a pleasant lifestyle for you and your family.
Reasons to Invest:
- POPULATION INCREASE & ECONOMICAL OUTLOOK
Brampton is known as one of the fastest growing cities in Canada. It is currently home to over 650,000 people, making it the ninth largest city in the country. The population will continue to grow as it is estimated to reach a population of over 860,000 people by the year 2031. This will require the need for more housing and lead to increased demand as well as real estate values in the city.
- CONNECTIVITY & TRANSPORTATION
Serviced by Highways 410 & 407 you are able to connect to every major highway in the GTA taking you everywhere you would want to go. The city is also home to an upcoming Light Rail Transit System, Brampton Bus Transit, three GO Stations and is minutes from Pearson Airport which is Canada’s largest international airport.
- HOUSING NEEDS
Brampton is a part of Peel Region which has been experiencing tremendous growth. It is estimated that the region will need over 277,000 new homes by 2031, but will only be able to deliver an estimated 102,100 leaving a shortage of about 174,900 homes. This will lead to increased demand which will put upwards pressure on real estate values and rent prices.
- REPUTABLE DEVELOPER
Mattamy Homes is a highly reputable developer who has been in the home building industry since 1978 and has been named Homebuilder of the Year by the Building Industry and Land Development Association a record eight times since 2001!
Mount Pleasant North Highlights:
- Brampton is known as “The Flower Capital of Canada” in the 1800s
- One of the most diverse cities in the Greater Toronto Area
- Canada’s ninth largest city
- Parkland covering over 6,000 acres
- Easy access to Mount Pleasant GO Station
- Brampton City Hall, Garden Square, Gage Park, The Rose Performing Arts Centre, and the Peel Art Gallery Museum and Archives are all part of the downtown heritage district
- Carabram, an annual multicultural festival in Brampton that brings communities together through cuisine, entertainment, and education
CONNECT WITH ME
Maziar Moini Broker
Home Leader Realty Inc.
Share this project
THIS MONTH HOT NEW PROJECTS
Home Leader Realty Inc Offer Best Incentives First Access Best Unit VIP Prices
LocateCondo and Home Leader Realty Inc, Toronto’s reliable brokerage with experience to help clients in Pre-construction, Assignment condos with priority access to the upcoming New Condo & Townhome launches in Toronto & The GTA