PARLIAMENT&CO. is a one-of-a-kind building in so many ways. It’s got the soaring ceilings, gritty aesthetic, and massive windows of a warehouse conversion – but it’s brand new, with the most high-tech systems available on the market today.
PARLIAMENT&CO. is located in New Corktown, just east of downtown in one of the city’s fastest-growing arts and innovation hubs.
The up-and-coming area is truly an amazing place to work – you’re be surrounded by some pretty inspiring neighbors. The WE Global Learning Centre, SAS Canada, Coca Cola, The Globe & Mail, Loyalty One, Scotiabank, George Brown College, Technicolor Creative Services and Google’s new Sidewalk City are all in the neighbourhood, putting your small business in some very good company.
PARLIAMENT & CO Highlights:
- It’s heritage-inspired but completely modern. With gorgeous historic details – but none of the downsides that come with age. PARLIAMENT&CO. is where industrial chic meets modern tech.
- The building itself is wonderfully mixed-use. There are 3,000 square feet of retail on the main level, perfect for a hip local eatery or coffee hot spot. Just head down a couple of floors to have lunch, cocktails, client meals, company functions and more.
- From floors 2 to 5, PARLIAMENT&CO. has dedicated commercial loft spaces: big and industrial, with plenty of personality. And fully designed to your specs – that’s the beauty of buying in a new build. And now in our current climate, office space that considers social distancing measures so you can grow your business into the future.
- Then on 6 to 10 you’ll find Warehouse Lofts, twenty beautiful live/work lofts populated by small startups and creative businesses tapping into the area’s energy and industrial vibe. They have amenities including a gym, bike repair station and a dog washing station, all accessible to commercial tenants as well. (So if you take your office pooch for a walk at lunch and he gets a little muddy, you’re covered.)
- The top floor is an incredible glass-enclosed event space with outdoor terraces and remarkable city views – the perfect place for anything from a holiday party to a product launch.
- Together, these four elements make up PARLIAMENT&CO., the city’s most innovative new building, Thinking of your needs and inspiring your future potential.
- This beautiful building only looks old. After all, it’s inspired by the historic structures that surround it, including the century-old We Charity Global Learning Centre nearby. But at PARLIAMENT&CO., everything from the walls to the elevators to the loft connect system is brand new and state-of-the-art.
- Big, bold spaces offer all the character of a traditional warehouse conversion with none of the drawbacks. Like soaring 10-foot ceilings – paired with a modern VRF heating and cooling system that keeps you comfortable all year around.
- Each unit features massive warehouse-style windows that let in lots of natural light – and completely retract like garage doors, turning your indoor space into an airy outdoor haven. Plus, it has terraces and interior Juliet balconies you’d never find in an old building.
- The three elevators are high-speed and fully connected to the digital infrastructure of the building. So when you leave your loft or arrive in the garage, they sense you and show up automatically – no waiting. And they’re just one feature in a building that’s designed to respond to you.
- It really is the best of both worlds: inspired by history, powered by innovation.