SoBa. South on Bank. Ottawa’s hottest new neighbourhood — and the name of the landmark residence that’s setting an exciting new standard in the Ottawa housing industry. SoBa is taking city living to the next level with spectacular architecture, incredible interior design and resort-like facilities all in an unbeatable central location.
SoBa Condos has a decent transit score of 63, so there is no shortage of transportation choices; cycling, walking, driving, it’s all convenient. Almost all bus lines pass through this region, so you won’t have to wait long to get to your destination, even during rush hour.
Commuters can go to the Greyhound bus terminal, which is located on Catherine St., and motorists, on the other hand, may easily reach HWY 417.
The location is ideal for students of all levels who desire to further their studies. Some of the area’s well-known post-secondary institutions include the University of Ottawa, which is only a 6-minute drive away and ideal for off-campus living.
There are also various schools for primary and secondary students, including Glashan Public School, Glebe Montessori School, Immaculata High School, and others.
Residents will soon be able to experience urban advantages as a resident at SoBa Condos by Lamb Development Corp. For example, the CF Rideau Centre, which is approximately a 10-minute drive away, has hundreds of brand-name retailers, restaurants, and entertainment options.
There are also several green spaces in the area. Nature may be experienced directly from residents’ homes. In the surrounding region, there are various parks and green spots to explore. Central Park, Jack Purcell Park, and Golden Triangle Park are all popular neighbourhood parks for children.
- Prime retail located in the heart of Centretown, 203 Catherine St., Ottawa
- Minutes to the Glebe, Byward Market, The Financial District and Parliament
- 8,071 sq.ft. of prime retail space
- 6 parking spots available at $44,900/ spot
- Soaring 20 ft. high ceilings
- Excellent restaurant, bar, retail, office location with a large patio opportunity
- Located in the Somerset neighbourhood in Ottawa
- Has a walk score of 91; WALKABLE EVERYWHERE
- Has a transit score of 63
- Easy access to HWY 417
- Close to Greyhound bus terminal
- 10-minute drive to CF Rideau Centre
- Close to shops, restaurants, and services
- Nearby parks include Central Park, Jack Purcell Park, and Golden Triangle Park
CONNECT WITH ME
Maziar Moini Broker
Home Leader Realty Inc.
Share this project
THIS MONTH HOT NEW PROJECTS
Home Leader Realty Inc Offer Best Incentives First Access Best Unit VIP Prices
LocateCondo and Home Leader Realty Inc, Toronto’s reliable brokerage with experience to help clients in Pre-construction, Assignment condos with priority access to the upcoming New Condo & Townhome launches in Toronto & The GTA