Rapidly expanding demand for seniors housing supports this unique opportunity for purchasers to access The Founders Residences, a senior’s condominium development located in Westboro; a high-end neighbourhood in Ottawa, Ontario.
The Founders Residences – Westboro is destined to become the most desirable seniors residence in the region offering optional care and support currently unavailable in the community. By registering now, you can be the first to receive pricing, floor plans and a complete package outlining this unique opportunity.
Located in Ottawa’s desirable Westboro neighbourhood, The Founders Residences is one such community. The nine-storey residence is destined to become the region’s most desirable seniors residence, offering optional care and support that isn’t currently available in the surrounding area. The vision for the project stems from the belief that the retirement years should be the most relaxing and enjoyable. With that in mind, homeowners can enjoy all the comforts of a residential condominium and maintain an independent lifestyle, while having access to superlative care in a safe and secure environment.
With The Founders Residences, local residents can “age in place,” staying in the same neighbourhood where they’ve put down roots and live an active, maintenance-free lifestyle. The development’s Collaborative Care program engages the community, family, friends and the most qualified industry professionals to ensure residents receive the highest quality of care in assisted living. The program offers an à la carte list of services from weekly cleaning, meal programs, fitness and health management, to around-the-clock care and supervision.
The Founders Residences will also house several condo-like amenities including a sleek and sophisticated lobby with a fireplace, an inviting indoor swimming pool and a spacious rooftop terrace for outdoor enjoyment. The common area’s modern aesthetics are echoed throughout, including the residential suites designed by Ottawa-based 4té Design and in the exterior architecture designed by the renowned Rod Lahey of RLA Architecture.
Steps away from home, residents will have convenient access to a wealth of local amenities that Westboro offers. The trendy neighbourhood boasts colourful murals by local artists, boutique shops, restaurants and cafes along Richmond Road, and is also known for its annual free Westfest music festival held every summer. Just north of the community is the Ottawa River and Sir John A. Macdonald Parkway, home to scenic lookouts and kilometres of walking and cycling paths.
The Founders Residences Summary
The Founders Residences provides investors access to the growing Seniors Housing industry – a niche that up until this point wasn’t accessible to the average buyer. Called TermVest, purchasers have the option to passively earn income from three different pillars while having a defined exit strategy as well as multiple other ownership benefits compared to other condo developments. (see current incentives)
The Founders Residences Highlights:
- Has a walkscore of 87/100: walkable EVERYWHERE
- Located in the Kitchissippi neighbourhood in Ottawa
- Close to shops, restaurants and schools
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Nearby parks include Evergreen Park, Westboro Kiwanis Park and Tilbury Park
- Amenities include: Dining Area, Party Room & Private Dining Room, Fitness Centre, Shuttle Bus, Wheelchair Accessible,
- Craft/Hobby Room, Pool and Reception Desk with Concierge
REASONS TO BUY
- Located in Westboro, a high-end neighbourhood in West Ottawa, bordered on the east by Island Park Drive and the west by Woodroffe Avenue. The Southern border stretches up to Carling Avenue while the northernmost point borders on the scenic Ottawa River which is home to kilometres of walking and cycling paths
- All of your transportation needs are in close proximity — Steps to OC Transpo Bus Routes, 10 Minutes to Carling Station where you will have access to the O-Train Trillium line, 7 Minutes from Greyhound Canada, 2 Minutes to the Trans-Canada Highway & 14 Minutes to the Ottawa International Airport
- You will also be just 8 Minutes from The Ottawa Hospital Civic Campus
- Surrounded by Big Box Retailers such as Ikea, Walmart, Loblaws, LCBO & Much More. You will also be 14 Minutes from the St Laurent Shopping Centre which features 195 stores & services
- 10 Minutes from Downtown Ottawa where you can enjoy some of the Capital’s most exciting venues — Parliament Hill, Rideau Canal, Byward Market, National Gallery of Canada, The Canadian Museum of Nature & Canada Agriculture and Food Museum — and so much more!
- The Founders Residences development group is comprised of a group of highly experienced seniors housing professionals who wish to offer a more refined residential environment sensitive to the needs of residents and their families while providing a unique opportunity for real estate investors
CONNECT WITH ME
Maziar Moini Broker
Home Leader Realty Inc.
Share this project
Last Update November 26, 2018
Maziar Moini Broker
Home Leader Realty Inc.
- (416) 599-9599 x150 (Office)
- (416) 599-9599 (Business)
- (416) 888-7654 (Cell)
- 1(800) 970-7654 (Fax)
300 Richmond St. W., # 300, Toronto, ON M5V-1X2
THIS MONTH HOT NEW PROJECTS
Home Leader Realty Inc Offer Best Incentives First Access Best Unit VIP Prices
LocateCondo and Home Leader Realty Inc, Toronto’s reliable brokerage with experience to help clients in Pre-construction, Assignment condos with priority access to the upcoming New Condo & Townhome launches in Toronto & The GTA