Top Reasons to Live at Notting Hill Condos 2
1. Transit Options
The area of Eglinton Avenue West and Royal York Road is serviced by TTC buses, with routes just steps away from Notting Hill Condos 2. Residents can easily connect to the subway, GO Transit, the UP Union Pearson Express, and the upcoming Eglinton Crosstown LRT. Travelling into downtown Toronto will take commuters only an hour.
2. Lifestyle Amenities
Notting Hill Condos 2 is located near plenty of lifestyle amenities and residents can take advantage of having restaurants, cafes, grocery stores, banks, drug stores, shopping and entertainment options all nearby.
3. Green Space
The Humber River and lush, green parks, with plenty of walking and hiking trails are located near Notting Hill Condos 2 for the outdoor enthusiasts to enjoy.
4. Highway Access
Residents of Notting Hill Condos 2 will have access to major thoroughfares in the area, including Highways 27, 427, and 401, making it extremely easy to travel within Toronto and the GTA. Motorists can commute into downtown Toronto in just under half an hour.
5. Great Investment
With many schools located in the area, Notting Hill Condos 2 will make the perfect home for young and growing families. Easy access to current and upcoming transit options is also a huge selling point for both buyers and investors.
Notting Hill Condos Highlights:
- Located in the Humber Heights-Westmount neighbourhood in Toronto
- Close access to Highway 401 & Highway 427
- Close to the future Eglinton West LRT
- 8 minute drive from Humbertown Shopping Centre
- Close to shops, restaurants and schools
- Many nearby public transportation
- Nearby parks include Scarlett Heights Park, Ukranian Canadian Memorial Park and Scarlett Mills Park
CONNECT WITH ME
Maziar Moini Broker
Home Leader Realty Inc.